• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

need some advice...

f/f

TMF Expert
k heres the story. i met a girl and we really like each other. as you prolly figured im into tickling. shes very ticklish and she lets me tickle the problem is... shes into bondage and pain. i am kind of into that but i really dont know... any ideas on how to get these 2 fetishes straightend out? pleeeasssee?:eek:

HI, f/f!

See if you can locate an established bondage group
that offers beginner 'how to ' classes, in your area.

you will see demo on how to do things and you may ask
questions. participation is optional- it's chilled out-
no pressure and you two can get an idea of what each
other feels, etc.

I would tie her down and tell her that if she makes a sound that you will whip or spank her. Then start tickling her. Or, stricten her bondage when she laughs, stretch her more or bind her belly with some rope and then each time she laughs, pull the rope tighter cinching her belly more. This will also make it harder for her to laugh.

f/f, the first thing you need to do is ask yourself if this is something you really want to get into. If not, be up front about it. But, if you care enough to give it a shot, then, tact's advice seems sound.

There is also a book entitled SM-101 that is excellent in explaining things. If you can find folks nearby who are into the whole BDSM scene, you can probably get sound advice from them. The vast majority of those I've met are open to helping out newbies by explanation, demonstration and just generally helping them feel more comfortable with things.

Whatever you do, I'd take things as they come. Remember, there's even more variety in the BDSM scene than in the tickle scene. So, if one thing turns you off, there may still be other things you can try. If you ask this gal what she has tried and enjoyed and (safely) start from there, that would be a good start. Even if there are only a few things you can both enjoy together at this point, that's cool. Remember, though pain turns most people off, there ARE some who enjoy it...and can get aroused from it. So, keep that in mind to help you get past the "I don't want to hurt you." feelings that will likely arise. As long as you know what you're doing and follow safety, you're not likely to hurt her.

Side note: There's a special running on the sundance channel (if you get that) called "Whipped". It discusses the whole scene from the perspective of a few of those involved in it. They actually did a pretty good job on it. So, if you want a taste of the mindset, etc. it's something you may want to check out.

Ann

thanks all for the help but its kinda diffrent. shes not into the wholde BDSM thingy. shes just into pain like pinching and stuff like that :-/. she seems to have no problem with tickling so i think i'm fine for now... i dunno :confused: more advice would be great .. thanks

Hmmmm, actually I think this kind of easy.

IF she, and it appears she does, accepts tickling then it is up to you to decide are YOU accepting what she is into. Then, you teach and guide each other through what you are each into.

Looks like you are already half way there.

TTD;)

just wondering

just wondering f/f why you told me to blank off when I pmed you a long time ago,it was rude,you said blank off when I wrote and told you I would like to talk with you,I didnt forget

JoseTickles said:
I would tie her down and tell her that if she makes a sound that you will whip or spank her. Then start tickling her. Or, stricten her bondage when she laughs, stretch her more or bind her belly with some rope and then each time she laughs, pull the rope tighter cinching her belly more. This will also make it harder for her to laugh.
so right...except ductape her while she is asleep and then tickle her. She will wake up instantly and you can see how she likes it...then if yo can trust her have her try some light bondage on you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back