• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Needed OKC, And, Breakdown, For A Man, And A Company

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With Ross in pain with his neck, Ross boarded a plane to OKC on Monday morning.

Ross had called ahead to the nursing company he used in OKC, and advised them that if he was sick or in pain, he would be calling to have a nurse sent to his suite at the hotel immediately.

Ross landed in OKC, and went to the office.

Ross greeted Fritz and Steve, and took an iced tea out of the fridge.

Fritz and Steve could see how worn down and in pain Ross looked.

"Ross, we are so sorry about the problems which RossShell is having. We hope and pray that things will begin to turn around soon. Please, partner, for these next two or three days, try to think of this as not work and shows, but a break from RossShell" Steve said quietly.

"Thanks, my friend. So, what's on the agenda"

"We realistically know that you cant stay over more than three nights, and have to go home late on the third day. So, to make best use of our time, we are going to take a Zoom show at the fields today. Then tomorrow, will be going to Lubbock Texas to look at a potential shopping center, and oil fields which might have a great deal of product in them. After that, we will see how we do, and how you feel" Fritz said.

"Honestly, unless I really dont feel well, I want to stay the three days. I love being with you guys, the business we do, and the friendships we share, but as you both know, I need a break from the Hell that is going on at RossShell" Ross said.

Ross, Steve and Fritz went to a steakhouse down the street from RFS offices, and then back to the office for a Zoom show with between 100 and 150 people.

About fifty signed up, with another 25 maybes, not a bad show.

That night was dinner at a seafood house, before Ross was dropped off at the hotel.

Ross felt okay, and did not feel the need for a nurse. Ross knew that the nursing company would be at his hotel rapidly anytime 24 hours a day anyway, so he tried to make it without a nurse.

Ross showered, and called the VP.,

"How are you?" Kayley said, concerned.

"Good. We did a productive Zoom show. We will be going to Lubbock Texas tomorrow for a potential oil field and real estate look, and then depending on how I feel, I will be home in either two days or three., I hope that I'm okay to stay away for the three. I need a break from the office, Kale, with the way things are going at RossShell" Ross said quietly.

"I know, Baby" Kayley said.

"Sweet Dreams, Madam VP, and I will call tomorrow night" Ross said.

"Love you to the end of the universe and back" Kayley said.

"Me too , Kale" Ross said.

After a good night sleep, Ross was stirred by a phone call from Vic while Ross was still half asleep at 7am.*

"Good Morning, Vic. You calling me at 7am when you know I'm going to Lubbock Texas with Steve and Fritz to try and drum up potential new business today, cant mean good news at RossShell" Ross said quietly.

"Sorry, Ross, there was a lawsuit hanging on the door when I got in this morning, from a distributorship saying they had not been paid" Vic said.

Ross sighed. "That can only mean something to do with Timothy, because we dont use distributorships as you know. Please do me a huge favor. Call Timothy and tell him that I am out of town in OKC, make copies of the suit, and FEDEX them to him, and tell him I will call or see him when I get home" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross" Vic said.

"Good Morning, RossShell" Again, even though until Ross looked at the papers, Ross suspected it was something not directly involving RossShell.

Fritz and Steve picked Ross up, and the three men went to OKC Airport in an Uber for their flight to Lubbock.

"We will be back by dinner time. One meeting involving wells, or potential land with energy, and one.. possible, only if good, real estate. The latter is a long shot" Fritz said.

The men flew to OKC, and went to energy well properties to meet with three men who owned them.

The men proposed that Ross, Steve and Fritz gradually buy into the project.

All of the men agreed that RFS geologists would of course examine the property until any further discussions about buy ins would happen.

Then came a meeting about a possible shopping center and or small housing development.

Ross felt, rusty, and stayed very quiet during the meeting, uncharacteristic for him.

On the way back to OKC, Steve said.

"Ross is unusually quiet" to Ross.

"I got news of a problem at RossShell again, but I cant worry about that until I get home. I feel like we are rusty at doing land or shopping center deals because we have not done them in a long time except for the Hanover, PA thing we own. Maybe if I see the layout on paper I can get into it" Ross said quietly.

"No rush, they will send us the plans, and we will discuss it all amongst ourselves, and with them" Steve said.

When Ross, Fritz and Steve got back to OKC Fritz said.

"Ross, please go back to the hotel, pack and get out of here tomorrow morning. We all know that any deal near our office can be done via Zoom. I know that another problem at RossShell is making you feel bad. Come back in a few weeks or a month" Fritz said.

Ross smiled softly. T"hanks, Mister P"

Ross went back to the hotel,, packed, felt really, really down, and called Kayley.

"VP, will be home tomorrow night. Either Timothy, RossShell, me, or some form of a combination of everything got sued while I was down here. I am coming home tomorrow night" Ross said.

"Damn! I'm sorry, Babe!" Kayley said.

"Fuck, Kale, so now not only is RossShell itself having problems, but maybe the "Three Ring Circus with Timothy is starting. We had a decent time these last two days here, a decent show, energy probably in North Texas, and now I come home to this shit at RossShell! " Ross fumed.

"Try to calm down, read the suit, send it to Tom from Philly and Alan Hell, and they will help you" Kayley said, quietly.

"Thanks, see you tomorrow night, my Queen" Ross said, as he hung up.

Ross slept at intervals, rose early, and went to the airport for his flight to Dallas and JFK.

Ross landed in JFK in the late afternoon and hopped into an Uber home.

When Ross got into the lobby of the building, before he could even get upstairs or say hello to Kayley, Ross was greeted by yet "Another!" Process Server.

"Ross C , I'm a Process Server, you've just been legally served regarding your company, and a client which you represent!" The server said,. before he handed Ross the papers,. and the server dashed out the door.

Ross sat down in the lobby chair, and opened the envelope which he had been handed by the server.

Undoubtedly, the envelope and papers which Ross was reading, contained negative news*

Just what kind of negative news did it contain?

Ross had two "Bombs" dropped on him regarding Timothy, and RossShell within a period of less than 48 hours.

What would all of this terribly negative news mean, for Ross, RossShell, Timothy, and others?

That would all be seen.

Last edited:
I need a break from the office, Kale, with the way things are going at RossShell" Ross said quietly.
Most people wouldn't find an airplane trip to be a relaxing break from anything. But I realize that Ross is not like most people.
"Ross C , I'm a Process Server, you've just been legally served regarding your company, and a client which you represent!" The server said,. before he handed Ross the papers,. and the server dashed out the door.
Yet more misery, delivered in person this time.

Ross is used to going to OKC, so by now its routine.

Yes more misery for Ross.

We will see how, if and when he gets out of it.

More to come in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Will be busy today in R/L

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back