• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST is almost here!!!

Damn! I was so hoping you guys would have things work out! We'll miss you! You know, this means we're going to have to do something soon after NEST, don't you?

Ann

TklDuo-Ann said:
Ooooooo! I'm sooooo scared! :shake: NOT!!! I'll be waiting! :woot: And after you get all of us, we'll all gang up on YOU! Sound good? You KNOW it does! :bouncybou

Ann

It is not going to be easy for you this year. Like I told Sandee it may take all of you ladies to catch me...I am very slippery. :imouttahe

I'm so sorry you two aren't going to be able to make it this year Ed! but hopefully we'll see you next year or at another gathering soon.

Jamie - you sure talk smack for a guy that has ended up on the floor many a time getting tormented for literally hours! I'll never forget the sight of you on the floor at Max's! LOL

TickledToDeath said:
Sadly, due to circumstances beyond our control....it is not looking good for us this year.
If only it was the weekend before or after the scheduled but alas it is not in the cards this time around.

:( :mad: :( :dropatear

Definetley gonna miss you and Patti, Ed. :(

Like Ann said.......just gonna have to get together as soon as possible. ;)

Drew

Thanks everyone. It will be sad that we won't be there.

Oh well. Crapola happens.
Even sadder that you gals along with my honey shygirl won't have the chance to TRY and break me lame as the attempts would have been :happyfloa :sowrong: :manicd: :p another time perhaps!
Hope you all have a blast of a time!
Think of us.

TickledToDeath said:
Even sadder that you gals along with my honey shygirl won't have the chance to TRY and break me lame as the attempts would have been :happyfloa :sowrong: :manicd: :p another time perhaps!

Them's fightin' words, Ed! :p

Seriously though, you and Patti will be missed. :grouphug:

TklDuo-Drew said:
Definetley gonna miss you and Patti, Ed. :(

Like Ann said.......just gonna have to get together as soon as possible. ;)

Drew

What THEY said......... :rant:

I thought I was gonna make my first NEST this year--filled out the questionnaire and everything. But work duties and financial constraints have ruled it out.

Maybe next year...

looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.whether you live close or are traveling from afar,all have a safe trip and see you this weekend

oh boy,this is gonna be great...-[flounder from animal house]

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back