• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST questions

medikation65

TMF Master
Hi everyone,

I do have some questions about NEST....

I understand there are tons of people attending this year, like over 100. Generally, what are the denominations of males and females?
Do the kidnapping situations ever leave the hotel?
If someone does not have a collar on, do I ask them, or the Dom to which they are attached?
Is there equipment available during the "play" tickle sessions, in case I, or anyone else, wants to be tied up?

Okay, if anyone could tell me these things that would be phenomenal!!

Peace out to everyone!!

medikation65

Do the kidnapping situations ever leave the hotel?

If you mean, for example, would you get 'napped while you were out at a restaurant for lunch, that has never happened, and probably would not happen. The only 'nappings I recall taking place outside of the hotel were when the Main Event on Sunday itself was outside of the hotel and the nappings took place at the venue we were at.

That said, *if* your fantasy was, for example, to be grabbed up at the local mall, we might be able to arrange that. If nothing else, your Friendly Neighborhodd NEST 'Napping Team aims to please ;)

Male to female ratio is like 2 to 1, still better than here and most events. In the past, theyve closed registration to single males earlier than females or couples to try to make it as even as possible but not sure if they still do.

Never seen a kidnappings leave the hotel.

If they don't have a collar on, then just ask them. Without the collar, it would be hard to tell if they're Dom/sub or what their dynamic is with their partner anyway.

There usually is equipment for people to use and play with on Sunday.

Male to Female ratio has been about 55:45 for years, some years 50:50, we haven't yet had a year with more women than men.

Kidnappings have never happened out of the hotel/hotel area.

Equipment is for guests to play on, as long as you have an enthusiastically consenting partner/partners.

Ask the person with a collar, they may tell you to ask someone else.

Not yet anyway... ;)

I've detinitely participated in Non-NEST 'nappings outside of hotels, and am all for it (as long as we're not stopped by cops!) ;) It's really fun to have a (semi-willing) participant in the trunk of your car ;)

A few times I've volunteered to ride in the trunk of a car when there weren't enough seats. It's actually kind of fun.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back