• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2013 Registration is now OPEN!

I'm here and in the hotel! Looks like I'm the first one here...

Hit me up when y'all arrive...

Elmsyable and myself checked into the hotel last night at around 8 pm. ^_^

I would be traveling right this moment, but they won't issue me a one day pass.:dropatear

Just checked in and situated in my room, feels good to stretch after driving for 6 hours lol

Hope everyone is having a great time! Sorry I couldn't make it this year. I had a feeling work would be prohibitive, and I was right. Also I don't know if my girlfriend is quite ready.

Have fun!

Have fun everyone! One of these times I'm going to make it back to the greatest gathering ever :)

It was great! :bouncybou
Thank you so much, Lee, for all the work that you did to organize it and run it. :woman:

I wish I could have been there.Sadly,a family emergency came up. :(

sadly I had to come home a little early. Love you all so much! Had a great weekend as usual, thank you Lee! And thank you to my heartwarming roommates!

ah thanks to Kittentoes and Libertine for my 1st time with suspension! loved it.

Lizzy (Elmsyable) and I are leaving the hotel now for the airport. Thank you for another great year! We would have liked to say a more formal goodbye, but we have to go. It was a great weekend!

-Chaneda

Wow, what a great weekend! We had perfect weather, a great blend of veterans and newbies, and so much fun ;)

A big thank you especially to all the vets who make the newbies have such a good time they are planning on going to other events in addition to returning to NEST; the sign of a good time and connections made!

Thank you everyone for putting in the effort to participate as fully as you did, with an especially big thank you to Andy, Lyz, Tim, Drew, Jamie, Mike, Mina, Mark, Jon, KT, Jim, Michelle, Vinnee, Chris, Kelby, Meg, Amanda, Randy, and FunnyClub for making things better than I could have done it alone.

To everyone who has given feedback already, thanks, and to everyone who will give me more, thanks again ;)

Happy to hear NEST 2013 was a success and that everyone had a good time. Sorry we missed y'all. <3

Just made it home, safe and sound. Had a great weekend and awesome first NEST, looking forward to next year!

Only got to do one day.......but what an incredible day yesterday!!!

Awesome time spent having fun and hanging out with old friends and new.

Thank you again Lee, for yet another fantastic NEST!!!!

Drew

Thanks, Lee for another wonderful NEST! You are the best! Such a great group of people! I had a blast!! And a shout out to my roommates! I love you all!!

So glad to hear everyone had a wonderful time! :) My heart was definitely at NEST this weekend.

Thank you everyone for a great first time at NEST!
Here's to many more to come!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back