• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-NEW- [7/7/09] Lo-Lo: HOGTIED! M/F, All Over!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everybody!!!

Just shot with Lo-Lo for another 4.5 hours!!! She had so much fun during her first shoot, that she just had to come back for her second-ever tickling shoot w/ Rook's Media!! :dancingbanana:

I definitely must be doing something right!!! :devilish:

TODAY BEGINS ROOK'S MEDIA'S, 3 DAYS OF LO-LO! This is my special way to pay tribute to this amazing woman!

I've had so many great requests from everyone...that I've just had to fulfill them for you!

DAY 1: Lo-Lo: HOGTIED!

Everyone...this is a short, but sweet little clip!!! Some of Lo-Lo's best reactions ever! And...it's hot off the press! Literally! This was just filmed 5 hours ago!

I put Lo-Lo in a restrictive hogtie, and simply made this Lovely Latina laugh herself silly!

I tickle her with my fingers and the hairbrushes all over her body! Her underarms were fairly off limits due to the hogtie...but no worries!

Her sides, legs, and feet get the tickling of a lifetime! Trust me...this clip is short....but I feel that it's one of my best yet! And...Lo-Lo's reactions are sexier than ever!!! Silent laughter...screaming...and giving in by having to use her safeword (Calvin)!

Below, I've posted a few high-res pictures, as well as a 1 minute, Low Resolution preview! The full clip is 4:48 in-length, is in HQ, is priced as low as C4S will allow, and can be found at <a href="http://clips4sale.com/store/29997">Rook's Media</a>! Hope you enjoy!

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

P.S.

JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT'S COMING TOMORROW NIGHT! :)

For DAY 2, I promise that I won't let you down!!! Actually, the clip that I'll be releasing tomorrow, has been my MOST REQUESTED scenario with her. And at this point, I've pretty much tickled her in every way possible!

And....DAY 3 brings an EXTRA SPECIAL SURPRISE! A great way to finish Rook's Media's, 3 Days Of Lo-Lo!!!!

More first-time ticklees on the way...more professional fetish models...and...I still have tons more of Lo-Lo's footage to release over the coming months!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

See ya tomorrow everyone!

Attachments

• LoLo2.jpg
    LoLo2.jpg
    710.4 KB · Views: 1,236
DUDE U ARE A TICKLING GOD! AND LO-LO IS YOUR TICKLISH ANGEL! ROOK'S MEDIA RULES!

you are quickly becoming one of my favorite producers good sir. Love the models, especially the amazing Lo Lo. Please give her all my love and appreciation for being a fantastic model.

If you are indeed going to be working with her in the future might I make a suggestion? Maybe an interview clip. There is just something about her laugh and personality that make her the perfect ticklee (imo). Gotta love the girl next door type.

oh and maybe a shoe/sock strip tickle as well :)

Thanks for all the great stuff

DUDE U ARE A TICKLING GOD! AND LO-LO IS YOUR TICKLISH ANGEL! ROOK'S MEDIA RULES!

Holy smokes!!!

Not even sure how to reply to that man...!!!!!

But primus...I'm so honored that you, and the rest of the community are embracing Lo-Lo, and Rook's Media in-general!

Means the world to me....

Being a producer has been my dream of mine for many, many years!

And to have this type of awesome feedback....just a dream come true!

Cheers my friend!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

you are quickly becoming one of my favorite producers good sir. Love the models, especially the amazing Lo Lo. Please give her all my love and appreciation for being a fantastic model.

If you are indeed going to be working with her in the future might I make a suggestion? Maybe an interview clip. There is just something about her laugh and personality that make her the perfect ticklee (imo). Gotta love the girl next door type.

oh and maybe a shoe/sock strip tickle as well :)

Thanks for all the great stuff

Summit...

Wow! Once again man...I'm in awe!

Thanks so much for your support man!

And...I'll definitely give her your love, and appreciation!

An interview clip is definitely down the road man!

She's just so amazing during our shoots!

We talk...we tickle...talk....tickle....then, we tickle some more! :)

I'm just so honored and blessed that Lo-Lo wanted to experience TRUE tickling, for the first, and second time, with my company! Just amazing!

Make sure that you check out the clip that I'll be posting tomorrow evening! Might actually be a 2 part series.....didn't do a shoe removal...... something was definitely stripped off of her tootsies! (if not in Part 1, then definitely in Part 2!) :) We'll have to see post-editing!

Thanks again for your awesome words man!

After the 3 Days Of Lo-Lo, there'll be more to come from Taryn, Khiri, Gemini, Nyssa, Derek....and the list goes on. More never-before-seen ticklees as well!

August is looking to be a very, very strong month for filming as well!!!! NO signs of slowing down man!

Keep on the lookout man!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Rook buddy I'm definitely going to agree with these guys, you're fast becoming one of the best producers here :) and Lo-Lo is your flagship so to speak ;) don't lose such a gem, hope to see more of her, thanks a bunch! :)

Dude, that was hot! She is a goldmine, don't let that slip away too soon.....

Rook buddy I'm definitely going to agree with these guys, you're fast becoming one of the best producers here :) and Lo-Lo is your flagship so to speak ;) don't lose such a gem, hope to see more of her, thanks a bunch! :)

Thanks Bellyb!

Wow dude!!! Thanks so much man for those awesome words!!!

It was awesome to be Lo-Lo's first!!! And second.... :)

With an awesome ticklee like Lo-Lo, she's bound to do more tickling work!!! She truly loves it!!!! But... I'd love to see her work with other producers sometime as well!!!

I'm just blessed that I've been able to introduce her to the tickling realm!
And Khiri...Taryn...Gemini...etc.! Such an honor!

My awesome collaboration with Lo-Lo has definitely helped put Rook's Media on the map! I'll be forever in awe of this beautiful woman! Her personality...charm...and her willingness to try new things! I wish her nothing but the best in her future endeavors!

:woman:

I'm just happy that I could put a constant smile on her face....despite the *edgy* setting that I work out of! :)

Cheers man, and thanks again!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

So what is her reaction to the forum response?

JD

Hey JD! She's definitely intrigued!!! ;)

She's actually seen some tickling material on the internet long before she contacted me for her first shoot! She was intrigued with the genre then....and even moreso now!

That's why I'd love to see her work with other producers!!!

Time to share the love!

:)

P.S. If she ever tells me that she's traveling to FL...you already know that I'll definitely be sending her your way!

Cheers my friend!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Dude, that was hot! She is a goldmine, don't let that slip away too soon.....

Hey 44!

Thanks a ton for the awesome words man!

Lo-Lo's moving out East soon, for her career, and for the love of her life...and I truly wish her the best! And...I truly wish that she does many, many more tickling videos in the future! :)

But don't you worry...I still have a ton of footage to release of her in the coming months! Plus...when she comes back to the Mid-West...she'll definitely be coming back to work with me!!!! We're lining something up already! :)

Every...single...model that I've worked with (first-timer or pro) has absolutely loved Tim's Dungeon Setting! LOVED IT!!!!

It's edgy...but it's still friendly...and it's a blast!!! Overall, it's fun for them! And that means the world to me! In-fact...most have said, "Wow...I wish I had something like this at home!" Lol!

Many more ticklees on the way bud!
Some the community has seen...some are first-timers!

Cheers, and thanks again!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Legendary LEE In The Making.

Jesus fCENSOREDing Christ , Rook ...!!!

This preview is packed w/so much yummy goodness , I almost feel guilty for watching the entire thing!

However , Lo-Lo is such a lovely lady & such a first-rate ticklee , she definitely shows that ya can't have too much of a good thing ... which makes me feel a bit better.

What can I say? Day 1 of "3 DAYS OF LO-LO" was friggin' awesome! I can't wait to see what's in store for days 2 & 3 ... but if they're anything like the first day , then we're all in for a real treat.

Spectacular clip , m'man ... thanks so much for posting it & for giving the community such a fantastic new LEE to adore.

Jesus fCENSOREDing Christ , Rook ...!!!

This preview is packed w/so much yummy goodness , I almost feel guilty for watching the entire thing!

However , Lo-Lo is such a lovely lady & such a first-rate ticklee , she definitely shows that ya can't have too much of a good thing ... which makes me feel a bit better.

What can I say? Day 1 of "3 DAYS OF LO-LO" was friggin' awesome! I can't wait to see what's in store for days 2 & 3 ... but if they're anything like the first day , then we're all in for a real treat.

Spectacular clip , m'man ... thanks so much for posting it & for giving the community such a fantastic new LEE to adore.

Wow TKLMAN!!!

What an awesome message dude!!!

I'm so glad that you liked the hogtie clip man!!! I definitely wanted to make sure that I worked with her again before she moved east...so yesterday, we arranged a 4.5 hr shoot!

Days 1, 2, and 3 will all be clips from yesterday's session! Still have much more to release in the coming months...from her first ever, and second sessions! Plus, many more clips from the ticklee's that you've seen on my site, and several new faces as well!

No signs of slowing down my friend!

I'm seriously in shock.....regarding all of the kind feeback, and amazing support that you guys are giving me!!!! :community:

It's truly my pleasure to be providing vids to the community...and the fact that everyone is embracing this vision is just a dream come true man!

Cheers my friend, and thanks again!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

She is awesome. I think she is one of my new favorite models. Can't wait to see her back tickled in nylons ;) I think i'm gonna catch the full hogtied Clip also. U made really good work! Keep it!

Awesome

:shrug: What can I say that hasn't already been said!!!

I just love her silent laughter!!! :2poke:

Awesome clip, and Thank You for Sharing!

eh wonderful clips!! you're great

do you plan to do some f/f or not in the fututre?

bye

She is awesome. I think she is one of my new favorite models. Can't wait to see her back tickled in nylons ;) I think i'm gonna catch the full hogtied Clip also. U made really good work! Keep it!

Hey Nylon!!

Thanks so much man!!!

Nylon tickling coming this evening!!! In STOCKS....with her toes tied back!!!

Check back soon!

....and thanks again!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

eh wonderful clips!! you're great

do you plan to do some f/f or not in the fututre?

bye

Hey Ogo!!!

Thanks for the kind words man!!

f/f is definitely a possibility down the road!!

Take care man,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Rook you are bomb!! God it would be my dream to tickle lolo haha

Hey NorCali!!!

Thanks so much for the kind feedback my friend!

She's definitely a dream ticklee....4 sure man!

I'm so blessed to have been able to introduce this amazing woman to this community, and to the realm of tickling in bondage!!!!

Much, much more to come with Lo-Lo over the coming months!!! Also, plenty more familiar faces, and some fresh ones as well!

Cheers my friend,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Hey Ogo!!!

Thanks for the kind words man!!

f/f is definitely a possibility down the road!!

Take care man,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Cool. Have you turn a f/f or not yet? Hope to see soonGemini tickling lo-lo in the stocks would be fun
Thanks man

Keep on your good work;-)

interesting

you say she's moving for the love of her life. Does he know she's doing this? I always wondered if these girls were in relationships

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back