• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New at The Last Laugh: Last Laugh NU (free clip)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

I just released my 13th tickling video, Last Laugh NU. It stars a duo of lovely new models, Maryse and Valerie. As usual, you can read a detailed description, see several sample pictures and play/download a preview clip on my website (www.thelastlaughinc.com)

If you prefer you can also play the clip right now by <a href="http://www.thelastlaughinc.com/llnupreview.wmv">CLICKING HERE</a>.

***CREDIT CARD ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED ONCE AGAIN***

Besides the new video, I'm happy to announce that, 3 months after PayPal closed my account, I can finally start accepting credit card payments again! It's quite a relief, let me tell you. Of course, mail orders in the form of cash, money orders or checks are still perfectly acceptable too, if you prefer that method. I certainly don't mind it.

You can read more about my new credit card billing system on my website. Actually, what I did was open a couple of stores on Videos4sale.com, the Clips4sale.com sister site that's specialized in physical videos. I have a store for my tickling videos and one for my foot videos. The ordering process is very straightforward and doesn't even require one to open an account. Both stores can easily be accessed from my own website and are basically like extensions of it, sort of. Just click on the "Place an order" button at the top of my pages, follow the links and you'll get there without a problem.

Please note that my Videos4sale.com stores are really only useful for placing actual orders, as the text and sample content are rather limited. The usual detailed descriptions, the sample pics and the preview clips are still found in the catalog sections of my main site (that would be the "Tickling videos" and "Foot videos" sections).

Another thing I'd like to mention is that I had to modify my pricing system. From now on, the price of each video includes shipping to any destination. It's simpler that way. Just one thing, though: because of the way Videos4sale.com works, an extra fee of $9.95 is automatically added when an order comes from any country besides the United States and Canada (per order, not per video). I'd really rather not have that, and I'm told that it's possible I'll be able to disable it sometime in the future. But for now I'm afraid that the only way for a "foreign" customer to avoid the extra fee is to order by mail. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Oh, by the way, if you wish to order both tickling and foot videos by credit card at the same time, you have to visit both stores and places separate orders. But I'm very likely to be able to combine your orders into one package.

***NO MORE CD-ROM VERSIONS***

One last little change at The Last Laugh: I've stopped offering the CD-ROM format. I barely sold any at all since I started offering DVDs earlier this year. If you happen to prefer that format, I'm very sorry. It's just not worth the trouble for me anymore. I hope you understand.

If you have any questions or comments about the new video, the new credit card payment system or anything about The Last Laugh, please don't hesitate to post a reply here on the forum or email me. Oh, and if you notice any mistakes on my website (entirely possible after all the changes I just made), please let me know. Thanks.

Another nice clip thanks.You have another good looking video there.All your stuff is good.Keep up the good work.:wavingguy :wavingguy

Thanks guys!

Well, I'm very pleased, as well as a tad relieved, to see that my Videos4sale.com stores are working as expected. I mean, I had no reason to worry, as the Clips4sale/Videos4sale people do a really good job and the system is tried and tested. But you know, it's normal to be a little nervous when you're totally new at something and don't quite know what to expect. That was the case when I started my old PayPal system in 2002. But everything worked just fine back then (until my account was closed last August, that is) and it's also working just fine now. I already received a few orders, proving that the stores work. Whew! It's good to have a credit card billing system once again. I can relax now.

Reaching the stores directly (URLs)

I forgot to mention that while one can easily reach my videos4clips.com stores through my main website as if they were actually part of it, you can also access them directly at the following URLs:

http://videos4sale.com/?728 (tickling video store)
http://videos4sale.com/?871 (foot video store)

Please note these stores are somewhat minimalistic when it comes to samples pictures and descriptions. They're basically meant for placing orders, not to learn all that much about the videos. For more info about the videos, including many more pics and preview clips, you need to go to The Last Laugh's main website (www.thelastlaughinc.com) and browse the catalogs there ("Ticking videos" and "Foot videos" sections).

Eventually, when a few convenient options are added to the videos4sale.com system, I'll link each video to its complete description page on my own website for easier browsing. I'm looking forward to it, as it will make the stores even more like parts of my site.

Good work Francois... this looks to be the best one you've released so far. :cool:

MrMacphisto said:
Good work Francois... this looks to be the best one you've released so far. :cool:

Well, I wouldn't necessarily say the best, but I admit I am rather pleased with this one. Thanks for the compliment!

Clean yet erotic at the same time: Always been a speciality of yours! The stocks, wiggling toes, licking... you always come up with the goods!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back