• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New girl ALERT!!! Stunning with BEAUTIFUL ticklish feet

Ice Princess

Verified
Ok, so Navaeh brought ANOTHER friend in and OMG she is stunning!!!! Its unbelievable how lucky we have been,,lol,,We will call her Pocahontas because she seriously looks like an indian princess,,What a looker and a fun personality to boot,,,and YESSSS,,,Perfect 10 feet on the looker and ticklish scale...

However, for her first run in here we could only focus on ONE of her beautiful feet ( she hurt her foot right before her appointment but we were so anxious to get her in that we said come in ANYWAYS! One foot is better than no feet LOL

Lets just say she is truly perfect!!! This is a little warmup on the couch before her sessions started to get a feel for her,,MORE MORE to come,,just you wait,, Her feet are PERFECT!!! Get your popcorn ready because another Perfect set of clips are coming for ALL of you,, Socks, barefoot, bellybutton, and Upper fans!!! Hold on tight,, another cuteness overload coming your way!!!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! This is just the beginning of a beautiful tickling relationship!!

FULL CLIP HERE

<a href="https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6754/27190995/new-girl-alert-stunning-with-beautiful-ticklish-feet">New girl ALERT!!! Stunning with BEAUTIFUL ticklish feet</a>

Attachments

• betsintro1a.jpg
    betsintro1a.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 277
  • betsintro1b.jpg
    betsintro1b.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 143
  • betsintro1c.jpg
    betsintro1c.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 236
  • betsintro1d.jpg
    betsintro1d.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 20221205_095923.jpg
    20221205_095923.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 223
  • 20221205_100835.jpg
    20221205_100835.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 174
  • 20221205_101317.jpg
    20221205_101317.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 197
  • 20221205_110511.jpg
    20221205_110511.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 244
Oh my god dude. I mean just, wow.

Having girls come in on their own and then come back again is great, but it's absolutely amazing when girls decide that they're come back and bring a friend.

More and more I'm convinced that you made some kind of Joe Namath-like deal with the tickle gods.

I cannot wait to see the bellybutton & upperbody stuff. Sucks about her foot, but I'm hoping that this shoot for her isn't the last.

Cannot wait for the upper body clip, she is awesome!!

its amazing how comfortable these girls are in here,, its like almost too many referrals at this point,, since this first clip session she has been back with BOTH feet available,,and oh man,,,its just taking so long to get all the material together!! LOL but thank you, we sure are trying
Oh my god dude. I mean just, wow.

Having girls come in on their own and then come back again is great, but it's absolutely amazing when girls decide that they're come back and bring a friend.

More and more I'm convinced that you made some kind of Joe Namath-like deal with the tickle gods.

I cannot wait to see the bellybutton & upperbody stuff. Sucks about her foot, but I'm hoping that this shoot for her isn't the last.

the tickle gods always seem to be help you find cute girls let them tickle cute bare feet keep on tickling .

its amazing how comfortable these girls are in here,, its like almost too many referrals at this point,, since this first clip session she has been back with BOTH feet available,,and oh man,,,its just taking so long to get all the material together!! LOL but thank you, we sure are trying

That just shows that you're doing things 100% right. And it's awesome to hear that since this shoot, this chick has already been back.

I've said before, the free-flowing atmosphere is what makes your stuff great. And the girls clearly like it because they're always so relaxed and are able to just be their natural selves.

Hopefully she comes back when she has both feet available. Will be buying this

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back