• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Here...about me

Bear007

Thanks to all for replying to my post. I wanted to put in some tickling experiences and to get everyone interested wanted to use real words.

About me.....shesh...ok...

I am a 56 yr old single male, I am in East TN, I have a long white Santa type beard, and yes...I also have a red suit hanging in my closet.

I love to see and make a woman squirm...I can be dominate with the right person and even into BDSM play. I love to tickle females (sorry no males) and I also have been involved with f/f/m tickling. I am not ticklish...not even my feet.

I can't stop with just feet, so if that is what the female wants it doesn't work for me. There are soooo many other places on a woman that is ticklish, why stop with just the feet.

I like women from legal age (although I have stayed mainly with 21 up) to 45.
Again...this mostly stops at 40, but I have played with women 45.

I would consider a relationship, but it would take time, still recovering from bein burnt last time.

I will consider saying more on a one to one conversation.

I am interested in private conversations (cyber) about tickling.

I would also consider meeting, but again, this would take time and knowing ahead of time what is expected and not expected.

Tickling Orgasms is what I like most.

Bear007 said:
... I have a long white Santa type beard, and yes...I also have a red suit hanging in my closet.

sooo - if I'll write a letter to you will my wishes come true? :jester: :jester::jester:
sorry, just kidding :D
Nice introduction!
Welcome and hope you'll have fun here :)

Dear Santa...
Kidding, now we know more about you. Much better!
XOXO

Welcome to the TMF, Bear007! You sound like a furry and clawed secret agent you do, at least the username, althought the Santa beard is maybe a notch for "furry." :D If you are looking for a meetup there are many gatherings that take place. There is even a forum dedicated to them somewhere around here ... ah, here. NEST, the New England Society of Ticklers or something of the like, one of the larger gatherings if not the largest, is coming up soon. It happens every year, however, so if you didn't want to dive in right away it will be back again before you know it. If you have any questions while here, feel free to send this one a PM.

Glad to have you with us, aye.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back