• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New here, and wanted to document my first session

TicklishWontan

Hello folks! I just got here. I'm still newer to tickling sessions but thanks to someone I know I've kinda began to dive deeper into it.

I'm a 5'6 lee, fit build and 23yo M. Usually a switch but as of late I've reconnected with a girl who was always crazy about tickling me, and so she finally talked me into agreeing to a session.

After establishing boundaries and stuff(of which many I decided to do away with I mean wth), she has been vague on exactly what will happen so as to ambush me, naturally. However she's been very explicit in making sure I understand what's coming; We agreed to no safe words as I kinda want to experience tickle hell haha. She said she'd keep me un-gagged at first and eventually move towards one, or try a bunch. She's told me the various ways she wishes to restrain me too.

This girl, I'll mention, I've known for a while. She's about 6'1 and gorgeous. Fit. And addicted to tickling short guys apparently! As I said she first asked me 2 years back but due to scheduling and me being a little bitch I kind of didn't do it- until now. I have a my first session with her early next week. I'm scared, and she's loving it.

Despite the tickles I'll admit that her height difference is not only really hot to me but kind of intimidating. Anyways I wanted to post and see if I might be able to get a thread going talking about my little ticklish adventures. And Def to post about revenge!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back