• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Hot Clip F/F Foot Tickling ** Revenge Of The Ticklish Toy Part 2**

Tickles_4_U

TMF Expert

ok the foot lovers will love this second part. Frederica our ticklish toy has a blast Tickling Miss Brazil soft bare soles with her razor sharp nails. First she starts off with Shoes on Tickle teasing poking and tickling through Miss Brazil sexy high heel sandals. then slowly removing them to reveal that soft ticklish sole flesh and sensitive toes.

The full clip runs a full 16 minutes of tickling which is 98% bare foot tickling.
That should be a long enough clip to satisfy most hungry barefoot tickle lovers!! And i'll even price it at a reduced rate so there:pP

Hope you enjoy the free clip

comments as always are welcome and important

regards

mike

I love the pre tickles Frederica gives Miss Brazil's feet while Miss Brazil's shoes are still on, it's cute and something not seen often. :)

And though you well know I'm not a foot fan I must say,
Miss Brazil has the smoothest, softest and sexiest looking feet I've seen since Dyan in 'Dyan is ticklish to insanity'. :D

Last edited:
wow she has amazing feet! so smooth and perfect!
(quote= tkforce)I love the pre tickles Frederica gives Miss Brazil's feet while Miss Brazil's shoes are still on, it's cute and something not seen often.

And though you well know I'm not a foot fan I must say,
Miss Brazil has the smoothest, softest and sexiest looking feet I've seen since Dyan in 'Dyan is ticklish to insanity'.

yeah guys those 2 girls happen to be friends are were a great find!!
I'm very fortunate to have such willing beauties lay out and be tied down for some ticklish fun!

mike

Mike, I just wanted to say that finally a producer does a shoot with tickling with heels on!!!!. Really there are not alot of producers that do a very small amount, like 3 just about. many of us love to see beautiful feet tickled wile they stilll have their heels on it does make it very sexy and erotic. Plus the models have a hard time moving their foot around since they are in their heels, hard to get away wile a finger or feather is tickling them. But honestly the best I have seen so far are Johnjo and Spotmanc, have wonderful clips about tickling with heels on. Mike you are on the right track! please keep up the GREAT work!.

Cyclon.

Mike, I just wanted to say that finally a producer does a shoot with tickling with heels on!!!!. Really there are not alot of producers that do a very small amount, like 3 just about. many of us love to see beautiful feet tickled wile they stilll have their heels on it does make it very sexy and erotic. Plus the models have a hard time moving their foot around since they are in their heels, hard to get away wile a finger or feather is tickling them. But honestly the best I have seen so far are Johnjo and Spotmanc, have wonderful clips about tickling with heels on. Mike you are on the right track! please keep up the GREAT work!.

Cyclon.

thanks so much Cyclon Its something i wanted to do for a while i just needed the right models to try it but its not something i'd want to do every time, I'm just finding different ways to keep things fresh..

thanks for the positive comments though i really appreciate it

mike

Mike, this is an awesome clip. I love the idea of tickling with shoes on and I think it should be done more often, at least as a part of "tickle foreplay" but not all the time as you say. Do you plan to have this sharp nailed women tickle another model through shoes, in NYLONS perhaps? Great work.
Peace

Mike, this is an awesome clip. I love the idea of tickling with shoes on and I think it should be done more often, at least as a part of "tickle foreplay" but not all the time as you say. Do you plan to have this sharp nailed women tickle another model through shoes, in NYLONS perhaps? Great work.
Peace

hey musictkls

yeah i will have her back for sure . Frederica is not only a fantastic lee but a super ler , she instinctively knows how to tease in just the right way that makes her perfect for Tickling videos. She is also an aspiring fetish model and a very pretty lady!

Thanks for the comments Musitikls

Mike

I agree with the other posters. Tickling around and underneath the shoes is very sexy and just builds the anticipation to eventually expose the soles entirely, which is quite a reward here too, as she has the most amazingly perfect soles ever.

Wow- Amazing Mike!!

Any chance we could see a video of those nails on Jade's sensisitve soles?
:couch:

:D Guess I had Jade from TP on the brain!

haha well if you can find jade i'd be more than happy to have her soles tickled with fredericas' nails!!!

but if you were thinking of Jasmine? hmmm thats actually not a bad idea I'm sure Jasmine might be a little worried though oh well..too bad for her..lol

;)

mike

I agree with the other posters. Tickling around and underneath the shoes is very sexy and just builds the anticipation to eventually expose the soles entirely, which is quite a reward here too, as she has the most amazingly perfect soles ever.

Thanks baldadonis your comments mean a lot to me

can you do some stewie imitations from family guy? that voice always kills me..lol

regards

mike

Last edited:
hey Tickles, this is kind of off topic, but is Karla ever going to return? that belly button tickling clip with her was one of the best i've ever seen.

well she went off to europe for the summer so i'll have to wait till she's back to ask her

thanks for asking though:)

mike

Thanks baldadonis your comments mean a lot to me

can you do some stewie imitations from family guy? that voice always kills me..lol

regards

mike

I could but it would be really crappy. I think you are thinking of Amnesiac as the person who probably has done Stewie impressions. I'm the one taking on Brighteyes in the Family Guy Trivia game in New Hampshire.

I could but it would be really crappy. I think you are thinking of Amnesiac as the person who probably has done Stewie impressions. I'm the one taking on Brighteyes in the Family Guy Trivia game in New Hampshire.

hey baldadonis please say hi to all the gang in NH for me ok?:)

mike

No problem. Keep up the high quality work. I just bought this full clip and it was excellent.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back