• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Jersey!!!!!

Hey Knot! You must have had sooooo much fun working at Bar A! Do you still go there?

Fun was an understatement!!!

Hey Knot! You must have had sooooo much fun working at Bar A! Do you still go there?

I haven't been to Bar A since 2000. Not really my scene anymore although I consider myself a young 30 going on 31...lol.

I met sooooo many freakin girls working there that it was sickening after a while. And, yes, I had many of tickling experiences working there. Hell, that's were I met a few of the girls that I tickle still to this day ;) I must say that the ticklegods of Belmar have been very good to me.

Thats awesome.....did you know Marisa? She used to tend bar there. She was gorgeous and very friendly! I alwasy wondered if she was ticklish!!

Thats awesome.....did you know Marisa? She used to tend bar there. She was gorgeous and very friendly! I alwasy wondered if she was ticklish!!

The name doesn't ring a bell. I worked there for the summer's of 1998 and 99.

If it's the girl that I am thinking of, she started the summer after I left (2000 maybe) She was about 5'5", petit, black hair blue eyes? There was an Allysa there though.

yo

hey guys soon to be 25 year old extremely ruthless sadistic tickler here whats going on everybody?

Welcome sadistic tickler!!!

Know, yes that would be Marissa.......She was hot!! I bet if you worked with her you would have definitely fit in a tickle:)

Oh yeah

Welcome sadistic tickler!!!

Know, yes that would be Marissa.......She was hot!! I bet if you worked with her you would have definitely fit in a tickle:)

I have talked to her a few times (as a customer), but never indulged in tickle conversation. I met her through people that stayed there after I worked with them. She was quite a cutie. :woot:

She definitely is..........I bet you were wondering how ticklish she was!!!

North jersey male here

Hi all, my name is Dave, I have tried these sort of posts before, but to no avail. Anyway, can't hurt to try again........I am looking to connect with like minded people from New Jersey. I am just a regular guy who LOVES tickling!! Its the best way to flirt:) Feel free to respond to this thread, PM me or hit me up on AOL Instant messenger, my screename is njtickler. I have a lot of true tickle stories to share.

Summer is almost here....its my favorite time of year, pools, beaches, gorgeous women in sandals and flip flops!!!

any jersey tickler/tickleees please contact me at [email protected] or yahoo messanger - northjersey63

Vacation

Hello fellow jersey folks, I am back from vacation! So does anyone have any tickle stories to share?

Dry

I am going through a little dry-spell. I have only found 1 girl in the past 3 weeks with the exception of my wife ;)

So saying hey to my fellow Jersey lers and lees. Whats new or going on with everyone, any new ticklings lately. As for me just with my gf. Well heading out.

Hello to you too! Thanks for posting :) Where are all of the other Jersey lers and lees, we should really have a gathering sometime! Send some ideas where to meet. My idea is the Tiki bar:dogpile:

Lmao!!!!

Thats a great pic! Did you tie her up???

Did I tie her up???!!!??? I am the bondage master!!! I never tickle without ropes, tape, saran wrap or super glue. I had her tied to one chair with the other chair turned around and her feet through it. Her ankles were tied to the chair and her toes were tied together and tied in the up position to the top of the chair! Guys.....she is way more ticklish then my wife and I am sure that you saw videos of her floating around here..lol. I wish she let me shoot video of her, but she is waaaay too shy! She wouldn't even let me take stills...lol She was holding her face in the above shot!

The best part, is that she has two other sisters, but the are really not into it. I am trying to convert them...lol

do you have any pic's from your adventure? inquiring minds would love to know.

Sorry

do you have any pic's from your adventure? inquiring minds would love to know.

No I don't. She is very very very shy. I wish I had the pics of our session to show you, she was in tears literally. What a little baby...lol

If you ever need a hand tickling her give me a shout. i'm in jackson not far from great adventure. i can help pamper that baby... LOL

Hey just pokin my head in here. Im from south Jersey. Would love to see some females post in this thread lol

Knot that sounds like a blast man. Nice job

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back