• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New! Kittletown Two

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN TWO / Chapter 1

Kittletown Two: Sweet Dreams & Tickling Machines
By Max Speer (c) 1994

CHAPTER ONE
Dreams

Pretty Barbara Mayer washed the dishes as her family finished breakfast and grabbed their assorted 'things' for the day. Jim, her tall, handsome husband grabbed his briefcase and gave her a peck on the cheek. She cocked her head to receive it and smiled.
"Have a great day, dear," she said smiling.
"Thanks. I'll see you tonight at dinner." Jim said as he ran an index finger up the back of Barbara's bare arm. She shivered and smiled, but when his finger slid into the crack where the arm meets her side she twisted around and laughed. Jim loved his beautiful wife's giggling laughter. He held her close and kissed her. He remembered how she looked, strapped to the Tickling Machine, along with her sexy sister, Pam. Then he remembered that he wouldn't be home because of some very important work at the Michaels Building.
"I'm sorry, honey but I'm afraid I'll be late again tonight."
"That's okay," she said. "I have plenty to catch up on."
Jim reeled, grabbed his briefcase and tore out through the front door.
One down and two to go.
"Buddy," she shouted. "Turn off that TV and go to school."
Buddy was a sprite boy of 11. He had been watching Flip and Flop, his favorite morning cartoon. Flip had nailed Flop to the side of a ship and was tickling the girl-mouse on the feet as she squeaked and squealed.
Turning off the TV, Buddy grabbed his lunch pail and tore out of the door without saying "good-bye".
"Mom, did you see my other feather earring?" asked Jamie as she walked into the kitchen pressing the post behind her ear.
Jamie was a strikingly beautiful girl of 19, dressed in a sleeveless, red & white gingham dress. There were cute, ruffles around the armholes giving her the appearance of a very sexy farmer's daughter. This was the official uniform of the Kittletown Diner.
She worked there with her best friend, Amy, a cute, spunky brunette who was a few months younger than Jamie. Together, they experienced the greatest adventure of their lives; infiltrating the notorious, Dr, Gregory's secret files, and uncovering the deep secret of Kittletown.
Unfortunately, they were caught and tickle-tortured by the evil doctor and his cohort, Claude. The tickling was especially torturous since Dr. Gregory injected the girls with his secret Formula; a drug that makes a woman so highly sensitive that the mere touch of a finger on any tickle-erogenous zone sends her into panic-hysteria.
What made this new torture so unique is the euphoria that accompanied it. While the woman is being tickled to the brink of insanity, the euphoria creates a sexual tension that builds to an unforgettable climax. Women find, even after the effects of the drug wear off, that they continue experiencing sexual excitement from the mere act of being tickled.
Jamie thought that it was probably just the aftermath of her ordeal, but since that time her nights were filled with sexual dreams. In these dreams, she is captured by knights and pirates, tied to boat masts and racks. There, she is tickle-tortured for hours as she experiences the most intense orgasms of her nocturnal life.
The dreams last night were very creative and unusual. Jamie was Alice in Wonderland. The journey home was filled with characters that tickled her devilishly along the path: tripping her, removing her 'Mary-Jane's' and tickling the soles of her feet, grabbing her ribs and tickling, or hanging her from a tree and tickling up and down her arms and underarms.
In this dream she reached the garden of the Queen of Hearts and was filled with sexual excitement. Huge card people grabbed her arms and stretched them out to her sides so she could not move. They poked her sides with long staffs, tickling her and causing her wriggle.
The Queen moved slowly towards her and ran a finger up the inside of her right arm. The effect tickled Jamie and she laughed.
"Ticklish little girl, eh?" the Queen remarked. "She should be punished for that!"
With that, the Queen pulled down the elastic of Jamie/Alice's puffed-sleeve pinafore and slipped her long fingers inside. The elastic sleeve snapped around the Queen's wrist, trapping her fingers inside. Then the Queen began to tickle the poor, helpless girl.
Instantly, Jamie/Alice felt the tickling on her underarm and giggled as the feelings were unbearable. She writhed and twisted but the card guards held her tightly.
"'ere then," said a card Knight. "Let me 'elp you!"
The Knight proceeded to put his hand up Jamie/Alice's dress, through layers and layers of ruffles and massage her between the legs. The feelings of being tickled along with the massage caused the girl to have an intense orgasm. The Queen laughed and sang as she tickled the girl:

Alice is Jamie
Jamie is Alice
I'll tickle and tickle
'til she squeals like a mou-se
I'll tickle and tickle 'O dickory dock
'til Jamie and Alice screams "Don't ever stop"!!!

Suddenly, the Queen's face changed to Dr. Gregory's face, and the card Knight turned into Claude, the evil doctor's side kick. Instead of panicking, Jamie began to grind herself against Claude's hand harder.
When Jamie awoke suddenly one hand was between her legs and the other was under her arm. She was suddenly embarrassed.
I hope I wasn't screaming out loud in my sleep.

The nocturnal adventures were also happening to Amy. The dreams were just as vivid and fantastic.
Amy dreamt that she was at a circus. As she moved through the Fun House she felt fingers poking at her sides and the sounds of children laughing. The lights flashed and the pipe organ music grew louder as she tried to make her way through this maze.
Suddenly, the lights went out and Amy was attacked by hundreds of invisible fingers, tickling her sides, stomach, back, arms, underarms, legs and even the bottoms of her feet. Amy writhed and fell to the floor, overcome with the tickling. She tried to curl up into a ball but fingers under her arms caused her to jerk out of that position. She was helpless to protect herself from the invisible invaders.
Without warning, the tickling stopped but her limbs were tugged out spread-eagle fashion and held firmly. The poor girl was frantic. She could not move an inch.
The music slowed to a light classical piece and Amy was struck with an odd thought that seemed to come out of nowhere:
Masterpiece Theatre.
The thought was so funny that she began to giggle.
"I'll give you something to giggle about!"
The voice came from right in front of her. She even felt his breath. Then she felt a pressure and the feeling that someone was entering her. Amy did not panic but actually enjoyed the feeling since the girl didn't realize before how wet and very excited sexually she was. Her hips went up to meet the strange man as the music whirled into a violin scherzo. Hundreds of candles burst alight and the room was filled with the soft candleglow.
The stranger's face, lit in the light of the candles was none other than Dr. Gregory. Amy smiled.
"I'll give you something to giggle about!" Gregory repeated.
Suddenly the room was filled with munchkins. Amy had always had a creepy feeling about those strange creatures ever since the first time she saw Wizard Of Oz. The Munchkins "hee hee'd" as they surrounded her and began tickling Amy's outstretched body. They sang and danced and swayed as their tiny fingers wriggled along Amy's outstretched arms and down into her highly sensitive underarms. They tickled her ribs with their wriggling toes, snaking their toes into her belly button through her dress and tickled her bare feet with fingers and the feathers from their caps.
Amy laughed and squealed and thrust her pelvis harder against the doctor.
The Munchkin's sang chorus after chorus of songs from the movie, substituting every word for 'tickle' or 'Amy'.
Still she thrust harder and faster as her orgasm began to rise up and fill her.
"Tickle me!!!!" she screamed. "Tickle me harder. Harder!!!"
The Munchkins giggled and tickled faster and faster, kissing her face and tickling her neck with tiny kisses. A few flicked their long, thin tongues on her sensitive armpits and several kissed and bit her soft soles and toes.
"Yes!!! YES!!!!" she cried.

Amy woke with a start and felt an orgasm overtake her body. She gave off a long, "ohhh!" and settled back down in bed.
Wow, was all she could say.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back