• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Movie "Fetish Dolls Die Laughing"

firedog

There is a new film (B-Movie) out called "Fetish Dolls Die Laughing" which contains devious tickling that you may wish to check out.

Synopsis - Do you remember, as a child, when your parents teased you with the “Tickle Monster”? It turns out that he’s more real (and even more malevolent) than you could have ever imagined! With seedy photographer Billy Tagg (Michael McGovern) serving as the ancient entity’s latest vessel, the Tickle Monster torments his way through a catalog of Billy’s beautiful bondage babes – until no-nonsense homicide detective Greer English (Laura Romeo) catches wind of it. Now, the button-down detective must go undercover in a world where bizarre and macabre fantasies play out via the internet for the whole world to see. Can Greer stop the Tickle Monster’s reign of terror or will she become the latest fetish doll to die laughing?

Trailer link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmkthY7c3VE

Regards Firedog.

Not to mention the acting and production values are god awful even for B movie standards.

what fucking nigger filmed this movie, and what fucking jew mexican fuck would bring it to the attention of those of us on this site?

I've never seen this. Might be interested in ordering it!

you can find it on a torrent file im downloading it right now!!!!

yeah i have download it through on a torrent file, i watch the whole movie, it is fuckin creepy, very horrible,
but i love when he licks the feet of the girls who being tickled,not advisable to minors!!!!

Movie Review

So yeah, the premise is ridiculous, the acting is bad (although not AS bad as you might think and better than some shitty C4S clips!) but I have to say that this after watching this off of a torrent download, this was MUCH better than expected. The tickling is lame, granted, but better than it could have been. And if you like feet, there are foot and sole shots galore.

But I think that the two things that really make it for me are, first, the main character, Greer English (Laura Romeo, cannot find anything about her out there). I think she's a f**cking babe, and her feet are absolutely gorgeous. I mean, in the first few minutes, you see her bare soles getting tickled (again, the tickling is a bit lame but use your imagination). And then you see her feet and occasional soles through (plus a few other babes sport nice feet, but she's the best).

And the other thing well caters to the sadistic fuck side of me, I've always been into fantasies where people are literally driven insane through tickling. Hey that's just me. Well - I got my wish. So if that's your thing and you want to see a hot babe lose her mind (again, so so acting) then this is it.

If you cxan get your hands on this for free then it's worth a look.

Attachments

• fetdolls1.jpg
    fetdolls1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 118
  • fetdolls2.jpg
    fetdolls2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 186
  • fetdolls4.jpg
    fetdolls4.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 115
  • fetdolls12.jpg
    fetdolls12.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 165
  • fetdolls14.jpg
    fetdolls14.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 121
More caps.

Attachments

• fetdolls5.jpg
    fetdolls5.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 106
  • fetdolls6.jpg
    fetdolls6.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 57
  • fetdolls7.jpg
    fetdolls7.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 63
  • fetdolls9.jpg
    fetdolls9.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 99
  • fetdolls10.jpg
    fetdolls10.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 61
And the other thing well caters to the sadistic fuck side of me, I've always been into fantasies where people are literally driven insane through tickling. Hey that's just me. Well - I got my wish. So if that's your thing and you want to see a hot babe lose her mind (again, so so acting) then this is it.

Oh it's NOT just you! I definitely plan on owning this movie.

This is what exploitation and b-movies are about. If they can remake "The Amazing Colossal Man" with a big budget and CGI effects (yes, they are - got that from Bert I. Gordon himself) I'll take this video with no wild expectations except freakish fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back