• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new picture

Hmmm won't say more huh? I wonder why? I love your pic in the members section Velly. You have one of the most amazing stomachs I have ever seen. Along with a very sexy looking navel, thanks for the reply Velly.
Hugs and Tickles.

Velly Z, first off, your work is really great, can't wait to see more.

Secondly, and not to sound like everybody else, but that tummy is so hot...I have to ask you what's the worst it's ever been tickled? Walking around like that in a belly shirt is just asking for it!! (lol!) It makes one want to blow a big raspberry on it!!!

Your pic in the member's section is really gorgeous also. (are your feet and armpits ticklish too? I may have to start having a crush on you!)

Last edited:
velly_z said:
hi there!

velly_z here. ~~yes, i'm new~~
here's my contribution for the forum:)
hyperguy-1.jpg

Phew! Pant, pant! slobber, drool!
OOPss...sorry
It's just...cute ...AND into F/M?
WOW!

Hi Velly, Just wanted to say that I really love your artwork. Please keep it coming.:)
And yes you do have a beautiful belly( very tight)But what about those feet Kiddo. Ticklish or not:tickle: We MUST KNOW :firedevil
And I colored your second drawing, I hope you like it.
<a href="http://members.aol.com/mkeemer/velly.jpg">Velly in color</a>

~~wow, love the picture, mkeemer!!:happyfloa thanks!!!!~~~
and, well, i'm glad you guys like my belly too.:blush: ~like i said---yes...i'm too ticklish there it's scary:scared: but i don't want to break the rules of the forum talking about something else it's not original art--- don't want to get kicked out on my first days!!~~ lol:blaugh:
love you all!!~~ :bunny: :smilelove

Re: Re: new picture

tickleboynyc said:
Phew! Pant, pant! slobber, drool!
OOPss...sorry
It's just...cute ...AND into F/M?
WOW!

~~lol!! well it's not like i'm into f-m or something but i just love to tickle flat abs~~:whip: hee-hee-hee.~~
i have to admit that the guy in the picture was drawn after an ozzy bouncer guy comic~~ that's why it looks so familiar~~:blush: :bunny: :angel:

though Im not into f/m

I must say good work... and yes very nice tummy you have....roses for you velly

Re: Re: Re: new picture

velly_z said:
~~lol!! well it's not like i'm into f-m or something but i just love to tickle flat abs~~:whip: hee-hee-hee.~~
i have to admit that the guy in the picture was drawn after an ozzy bouncer guy comic~~ that's why it looks so familiar~~:blush: :bunny: :angel:
Awww..not into F/M? You could have fooled me with that pic! anyway, your abs look DELICIOUSLY ticklish too!;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: new picture

tickleboynyc said:
Awww..not into F/M? You could have fooled me with that pic! anyway, your abs look DELICIOUSLY ticklish too!;)

~~ guess i'll have to open a "velly's belly" thread!~~<<<<---- :jester:

First one to say He** way to the Velly Belly Thread, with many pics too :)
Again Love the belly and bellybutton Velly.

Yes thats one nice tummy you have velly. very cute!! hopefully it is very ticklish!

I know this forum is old but does anyone have the deleted Velly Z art?

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back