• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New RPG character Sapphireman

top_gunace

TMF Poster
my apologies to Kalamos and Cassandra i wanted to post this where it belonged the thread was closed though please take a look at it
Name: Sapphireman

Race: Human

Description: wears a black outfit with a blue sapphire insignia symbol of of the Sapphire Corps an ancient police force that has been around for centuries and a magic silver blue sapphire ring from which his power emanates creating anything his thoughts can think of and making anything he can think of come to life the only thing is that it cannot revive the dead

Bio: Dez Shannon a blacksmith by trade was merely doing his duty busy as he was in a small village when while outside his hut he looked up and across the sky and saw something strange come from the sky to the ground he immediately stopped his work and went to see the damage it was a person seriously inured and didnt have long to live when the person a stranger to this land and member of the sapphire corps saw him he told him what dez knew ..that he didnt have long to live and asked him in one final request if he would take over his duties as Sapphireman explaining to him both the risks and rewards that came with it Dez immediately accepted and took the ring the stranger handed him before he died he put it on and immediately a great power washed over him Dez Shannon was no longer a simple blacksmith he was now a Sapphireman a member of the centuries old ancient police force the Sapphire Corps

Misc. Info: Sapphireman pledge: "in brighest day in darkest night no evil against man shall escape my sight let those who worship evil's might fear the awesome power of sapphireman's light!"

Last edited:
a) I don't think Kalamos allows this level of magic. In fact, magic is very limited, almost non-existent, in the setting he created. Kind of a disappointment, I know.

b) The roleplay is dead, which is an even bigger disappointment. The last in-character post was last year.

a) I don't think Kalamos allows this level of magic. In fact, magic is very limited, almost non-existent, in the setting he created. Kind of a disappointment, I know.
I "created" Aygomenia so people could have fun, with whatever tools I had at the time.

I tried to suggest - but never enforced - a low level of magic because a single inexperienced player used to hijack the older threads with a very powerful character, and all players complained with me, because we both let him ruin the game for them.
I had no moderation tools back then, so I had *no* way to address the problem.
That player has since faded away, though.

New role playing forums have emerged, since then.
Please, stop asking me permission to do stuff, or complain to me because somebody doesn't like the game setting.

Game setting is a tool, not a straight-jacket.
You don't like it, you are welcome to modify it or try new ones.

As far as I am concerned, I'll keep supporting Aygomenia as a game setting, but I am not - never wanted to be - a narrator.
Also, I cannot be a cybertickling partner to prospective players.

Tales of Aygomenia is the canvas, not the picture.

Besides, for the sake of clarity.
There *is* magic in Aygomenia. I called it Klinamic Art and it is mostly elemental/transmutation magic, but I never tried to ban magic altogether.
Also, since *you* enforced a free-form style of play, I didn't really know how to handle magic without rules while preserving some game balance for players.

Sapphireman's character makes some sense, since Aygomenia *does* feature a kind of magic police, a bit like Inquisition - just check my notes and older posts, they are called Varamynes - because Emperors *do* want to keep magic from becoming widespread and potentially abused by subjects.

Low-key magic doesn't mean no-magic at all. It simply means NPCs won't be wielding magic missiles and fireballs as often as they do in, say, Faerun.
That's it.

Well i'm still around myself.
Didn't even know people were still around in this one.
I rather like the rp. Maybe we can revive it somehow?

Well i'm still around myself.
Didn't even know people were still around in this one.
I rather like the rp. Maybe we can revive it somehow?

Hey there DV.
Cosmo_AC is a GM too; you might want to check with him.

How goes Kalamos? The rp is still running? How many players are active atm?

How goes Kalamos? The rp is still running? How many players are active atm?

The RPG is currently frozen but not discontinued.
I don't know about players; I guess most migrated to a new server.

It always surprised me there was not more activity here. Well in any case if things pick up again and you need an additional player, poke me ^^

Well while this is here let me jump in the middle... I am willing to rp, but don't expect me to be neither ler or lee... I prefer my characters dark and sinister, not even close to Don Turteli unfortunately :)

Well, that was the whole prob with the game, since we first started, a while ago.
We lacked suitably paired ler/lee couples.

BUT...

Duke Diablo and I interrupted an interesting plot branch with a swamp quest and a evil overlord.
You could continue from where we left off: either cooperatively, or competitively.
I could oversee.

I dont really know much about this kind of thing, save for a few rp-like chats with a guy from the TMF ages ago -which were a lot of fun - but the charcter at the top here sounds pretty ridiculous.

The heroic group are presented with a threat.

Sapphireman imagines a huge giant that squishes the threat

On they go. Hurrah.

I'd try to play if something started, but I would probably need too much help :redface:

No thanks. I run and am in dozens of rpgs as it is. Only reason i came to poke here is due to the historical edge (i'm an history student) and the tickling aspect. ^__^
Looks unique though.

Np buddy. If things revitalize... i'll be around. If at least i notice it reviatlizes lol.

Kinda ironic. The rp population on the net in my experience. Adult and non adult has a lot of female players. In fact the majority seems female. (60 percent)
But due to the theme of the board, few are here, let alone interested in rping.

I am interested... I NEED MY DOSE OF FRPGING!!

Well... it looks like some people are keen to play, so... lets play?

(If its not supposed to be called playing, sorry! ;) )

So what do I have to do? Is there a thread i can go to to get the low down?

Told you guys.
We are out of players.
Unless you wish to do M/M cybering.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back