• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling Video Clip (MPG)

realtickling

TMF Regular
Hi. I'll attempt to be short and sweet (at least short).
We have a video clip ready from our new One Young Laugher movie. We do not however (at this time) have a sufficient server to allow everyone to downloaded the clip.

Why not put it on realtickling.com's servers you say?
Total crippling of our website! For those of you who don't comprehend the numbers, we are quite certain that no less than 1500 people would download the clip within its first 24 hours. And we're thrilled about that! It means people love what we make. But that's 4.5 Gigabytes of bandwidth! It would cripple the pages on our site where people browse videos and order. So we can't do that, sorry.

Here is what we'd like to do for now.
Divide into groups and directly email the clip to you. First group will be folks that have ordered videos from us in the past. We feel this group should probably be first in line for obvious reasons. So if you've ever ordered a VHS video from us in the past and would like the 3MB MPG clip emailed to you, then email us now at [email protected] and request it. (it MUST be an email address that can receive 3MB files! Yahoo, Hotmail, freemail, etc, will not work!)

Everyone who wants one will get the file. We just can't handle 1500 emails on the first 2 days. And we are still searching for a server that will fill the need of having everyone "self download" the clip at your leisure. That is the easiest way for us too! It's not easy to maually type in and send to 100's of email addresses per hour. And heck, if anyone wants to help spread the MPG file, be our guest! Once you have it, feel free to email it to whoever asks you for it. We want everyone to get to see it.

Thank you. :)

I can upload it to my account and give the address to some people (in hope that they won't overflood me).

I think many of us here who have websites should help create mirrors to sites in order to distribute the traffic better.

They sent me the clip! I watched it. Am I the first and only person to have it? It's super!

OK so now that quite a few of you have seen the video clip....what do you think? Isn't she wonderful? I told you it wasn't playful tickling!!!

one young laughter

thanks kathy for sending me the clip. it is awesome. the young girl is very ticklish and the tickling device that they strap to her feet is ingenius. where do i get one of those. wow. the video is great! keep up the great work!

:cool:

aaron

new clip

Young tickling clip is right up there amongst the best. Thanks for sending and I hope all who receive it will enjoy it as much as me.

Always looking forward to more clips from you guys....

I just hope that we can get our space problems worked out to everyones advantage.

Pete

Bandwidth idea

Hey Kathy how about using a peer to peer service like napster
where users host the clips for download. Might be something to think about, considering the cost of dedicated bandwidth, and trying to find a free service is almost impossible.

Kathy, thanks for the quick response in sending the clip. I must say, the clip does look fantastic. You can tell when TIB hits certain spots she goes absolutely crazy with laughter. Good job with this one.

Tckleguy

jarede_ryder said:
how about someone posting it here so we dont have to get it through emails.

Hey ryder! Read the first post of this thread! Don't you think femfeet would have done that from the very start if they could?

[kelly bundy mode]
you know what you should do? Upload the video, but don't tell us the address!

After the most difficult 24 or even 48 time frame had passed, reveal us the link so we could all download it at once without creating a huge bandwidth problem like ususally!
[/kelly bundy mode]

(If someone can guess what's the original theme of this text I'll give him a nickel! ;) )

i may be in the minority here, but i have tied tickled many girls in the last year at lingerie modeling places in florida and georgia (and spent beaucoup dollars in the process), and it seemed to me the girl was somewhat ticklish but a lot of her laughter seemed forced at times. if its ok to inject a mild opinion into this realtickling love-in. thanks.

Would someone please send me the clip.
My address is

I will greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aimster or Scour

Any chance of using one of these daisy chain setups? I know they're not the easiest thing in the world to configure, but given the desperation and /or resourcefullness of this group, I think we/they can handle Aimster at least! If nothing else it'll get them by that "Napsterless" feeling. Anyone else notice that the source code is identical to Napster on that thing? Betcha dollars to donuts those two boys know each other...lol.:p

Brooklyn said:
Would someone please send me the clip.
My address is

I will greatly appreciate it.

Brooklyn, shouldn't you be emailing Howard Stern!!!???
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
young ticklee

Really Great! thanks for the clip, she has great ticklish reactions and I can't wait to see more!

Re: New Tickle Video Clip

Hi Kathy,

Can you please e-mail me the clip. I don't have any size restrictions on my e-mail account. My e-mail is : [email protected]

I've tried downloading from Uncl Steve's links but they have all exceeded their daily bandwidth...not surprised.

Thanks!

Chucky :D

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back