• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Ticklish Girl! :)

GIGGLES32

1st Level Yellow Feather
Hi everyone! :wavingguy This is my first time here. I'm the new girl! :devil2: Giggle! I just love being tickled! :tickle: <<<<---- This seems like a great place to find new friends and ticklers! ;) Giggle! Looking forward to meeting you all and get tickled crazy! Wish I was being tickled right now! MMM! Giggle! Let's play! :bat:

Welcome to the Forum Giggles. It lots of fun in here and you sound like a girl after my own heart. Not to mention in Cal. What part of Cal? I'm in LA. :D

my guess is you'll probably get one or two, maybe even 3 responses to this post. because i think there are a couple guys on this forum looking for a girl to tickle. i could be wrong though.
:eek:

Welcome to the TMF, GIGGLES32, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Hi Fitnesstickle! :wavingguy Nice to meet you. I'm from Beautiful Sunny San Diego. What part of LA are you from? So I'm a girl after your own heart? :redheart: So that must mean you like to tickle. Giggle! You sound Sweet. I'm sure we will have lots of fun together. :devil2: :bat:

New Ticklish Girl :)

Hi tickler_in_black, :wavingguy I was hoping to find a Tickler :tickle: here but if you think I will only get a few responses maybe I should try some place else. Giggle! Or maybe I should just give this site a try for a while? What do you think? Giggle! I'm all toes. Ooops! I mean all ears. Gigggle! :devil2: :bat:

Hi Milagros317, :wavingguy Thank you for making me feel welcome. I'm am really looking forward to talking to everyone. It does seem like a wonderful place and I'm sure I will have fun. Despite tickler_in_black saying I will only get a few responses. Giggle! :devil2: :bat:

Hey tickler_in_black, I just got my three responses in one day should I give up or keep trying to find my Tickler here? Giggle! :devil2: :bat:

GIGGLES...TIB was being his usual funny self!!! You will probably get more like 50-100 responses and be the new popular gal!!! LOL
Anyhow, welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your time here.

peace out,
daddy

Rolling Out The Welcome Mat

GIGGLES,
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Tickling.
I'm sure you'll VERY popular here.
So tell me, are your soles ticklish? I LOVE soles.. Not just for tickling either. My brother lives in Van Nuys. I'll be there 2nd & 3rd weeks in August on vacation.
Hope to get some tickling fun while I'm there.
Again, welcome....

there is a lot of "giggles" welcome anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi daddy, :wavingguy Ohhh! TIB is just hysterical! HA! Who me the new popular girl? :idunno: LOL! I am looking forward to having fun with everyone even TIB. Giggle! :devil2: :bat:

Hi Barton, :wavingguy Thank you for the compliments and making me feel welcome. Yes as a mater of fact my soles are very ticklish. Giggle! You never know what will happen while you are in Van Nuys. Now do you? Giggle! :devil2: :bat:

daddy said:
GIGGLES...TIB was being his usual funny self!!! You will probably get more like 50-100 responses...

i was being sarcastic is all.
the kind of first post you made usually gets 100's of responses.

Last edited:
Hi Ticklish Sinner, Thank you for the warm welcome. Love your Mustang. I had a Red 66 (loved that car) up until a few months ago until I accidently crashed it into a wall. So sad!

Hi Giggles, I'm Mitch. Welcome to TMF. Please check your private messages at bottom of the forum page. I left you a PM in there. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

Last edited:
To tickler_in_black, I bet you get lots of Ticklish girls with sarcasm! Your too sweet!

Hi Girl!

I'm a young guy in San Diego who is always willing to meet a new tickler. I have tickled some friends and a few girlfriends but noone from this group yet. If you want we can meet to chat over lunch. If we both agree we could do more!

Anyway, nice to meet you.

Ok Try this one...

If you think giggles is a fake.. leave her alone. She ain't bothering you.actually becomes th eother way around If she is who she claims to be, Dtrell then your loss. Too much energy wasted with everyone claiming everyone else is a fake. Ok on behalf of the MODS in the chatroom GIGGLES, WELCOME. As far as I am concerned you are who you are till I personally find out otherwise. As for the rest.. you don't trust.. then dont chat. Just to let you know Giggles I am moving to San diego in 2 weeks. Will be living in Vista. Maybe we can do lunch.

fttickler aka Adam
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Giggles, please check your PM's again. I left you another message. Take care, hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

fttickler...please DO let us know how your meeting goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned a long time ago......

That not everything is as it seems, but also that people are given the benefit of the doubt till they hurt or srew over myself or my close friends. Giggles. I am arriving on Aug 12 and spending a few days unpacking and job hunting.. but the offer for an innocent lunch is still open. IM or email me.:devil: :devil: :devil:

fttickler

dtrell - I have been a member for 5 months but going through a seperation and selling my home and moving to another city hasn't been fun or easy. Now that I'm getting settled in my new life I was trying to make some new friends. Friends that understand how amazing it feels to be tickled. So that is why I finally got the nerve to come and say Hello to everyone. I am finally starting to get my giggle back. Hence all the Giggling. I thought this would be the place to be free and happy and get the tickling I long for. Well you all don't want to hear my sob story. So have a good night. I will check back later on tonight or tomorrow. For either more sarcastic and rude remarks or some nice ones. My bacardi Limon and Diet Coke is screaming my name. After all this mess I deserve it. I am not fake. Just wated to make some friends. Have a great night.

giggles, i dont know why youre so upset...fttickler has offered to meet you...so youre all set. good luck with him and let us know how it goes.

welcome Giggles

I, for one, encurage as many women as possible to come out and say how wonderful it feels to be tickled, and hope others follow your lead LOL. Welcome to the group. I usually believe what people say until I have proof to the contrary. Take your shoes off and stay a while. Yet again though, another willing ticklee in a state far, far away. This Jersey guy see the Lord's humor in seperating the ticklers and ticklees. Kind of like his treasure hunt.

Good luck on the new life. Please tell us, have you always liked to be tickled, or was it introduced to you?

KingP

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back