• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new ticklish girlfriend advice

TheYoungJoker

so ive been dating this girl i really like now for a month, and she is ridiculously ticklish everywhere, but especially her feet. she knows i like to tickle her, but at least i dont think she knows that i "like" to tickle her. she doesnt have a huge problem being tickled within reason, but she cant stand having her feet touched. yet whenever her feet get casually brought up in conversation, them being ticklish is always brought up, by her. obviously i want to be able to tickle her feet, but i dont want to push it...i also dont want to reveal my fetish to her yet because i dont know if i am or shes ready yet...do you guys and gals have any ideas?

thanks,
tyj

Go slow. Offer and give legitimate foot massages. After a while sneak a few playful tickles and back off. Don't push it and don't be THAT guy....

TheYoungJoker;

so ive been dating this girl i really like now for a month, and she is ridiculously ticklish everywhere, but especially her feet. she knows i like to tickle her, but at least i dont think she knows that i "like" to tickle her. she doesnt have a huge problem being tickled within reason, but she cant stand having her feet touched. yet whenever her feet get casually brought up in conversation, them being ticklish is always brought up, by her. obviously i want to be able to tickle her feet, but i dont want to push it...i also dont want to reveal my fetish to her yet because i dont know if i am or shes ready yet...do you guys and gals have any ideas?

thanks,
the young Joker

Now listen Joker... We have had problems with this subject just recently...

Never Never never ever ever tickle you GF's tootsies wihout getting a signed contract meaning it is not

100% ok to tickle her.... without your signed contract!!!:cool2::sherlock::shock2::xlime::snoopy::idunno::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::crazy:

:disgust:

sounds very stupid does it not....

Well read two treads on this page sir....

1 My new GF is ticklish but she hates it

How do I fight the Urge? started by the Great Moose!

And Is tickling someone against their will a big problem?

Started By me King Dandy...

The Jack! Part of the Royal Flush Jack!

Do your homework....

You are asking for advice...

You seem new Joker Get to know the people sir!

A young Joker... If something is not fun Joker why do it!

Do they call you the space cowboy or the gangster of Love? Hmmm ok just asking!

Watch it sir....

The issue is tickling without consent...;)

Get permission before you tickle....

If you tickle your GF without asking

or should you continue to tickle her if she does not like it

or she says stop stop stop... and you keep tickling You will be labeled as a Baaaaad guy...

Then you must run from some of the people on this site....
:idunno::idunno::wavingguy:wavingguy:wavingguy:confused::confused::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

(emphasis added)

Beware sir....

You are treading on dangerous ground here...

GF tickling what should I do...

Now sir

My opinion..

GF ticklish feet.... Hmmm what to do Hmmmm:crazy::marchofthekitties::usa:

I say tickle them...

Give her the tickling of her life sir...

Do it now sir...

Then do it every time you can

Ask if you want to

I would tell her I want to bind your feet...

secure them well

and tickle tickle tickle....:tickle::tickle:

Yea baby...

Hope she likes it sir...

When you finish

Tell her

The Joker wins this hand!!!

Then ask if she wants more...

Before you start tell her the safe word is counting backwards from 100 to 1...

if she can do it then you can stop...

Ain't I a stinker....

Dandy Jack!

Last edited:
Please, PLEASE do not listen to Dandy Jack. Basically, do the opposite of whatever that moron says and you'll be okay.

Move slowly with it, don't rush...no need to. Since she brings up her feet it tells me she is dropping some small hints so maybe you should tickle her feet a little without having to tie her up. See how she reacts to it. Just don't make the big move just yet, too soon lol.

thanks,
tyj

You should just incorporate it into general kink play rather than give a spiel about the intricate details of your kinks. Have you tried bondage with her yet? Perfect time to incorporate it, though go slowly and use it as a teasing method first.

Make the big move Joker...Can you trust people that make personal attacks....

Batman won't mind.... Robin either...

Gotham city stands behind you joker

The whole deck is behind you man...

All hands on deck!!!

Grab those feet sir...

:yayzorz::yayzorz:

Tell us all about it sir....

Waiting is for a pregnant woman....on a baby

waiting is for a line of fools for the new I phone or a new video game

waiting is for your dinner to be cooked...:hungry:

Not for a bold ler sir...

:hungry:Dive in spread those toes

And

be all that you can be sir! :shock::shock::shock::stirthepot: mix it up

:facepalm: don't listen to them

Make us proud!!!:tickling::DanceBun2::bsflag::bsflag::usa::usa:

If you wait too long someone else will be tickling her feet!!!

You think about that

While you bark at the moon each night!!!

Woof Woof!!!

Dandy Jack

I think maybe offer to give her foot massages, and then make them tickle a tiny bit, to ease her into enjoying it =]

Make the big move Joker...Can you trust people that make personal attacks....

Batman won't mind.... Robin either...

Gotham city stands behind you joker

The whole deck is behind you man...

All hands on deck!!!

Dandy Jack

annoying gimmick
blocking you for sanity
sweet silence at last

If you guys have sex, I don't see a problem if you tell her it turns you on to tickle her. Just don't call it fetish! :) Tell her how hot her laughter makes you, stuff like that. And never overdo it. Make sure it's pleasurable for her, too. Maybe you should start on her feet slowly with feathers. And if she really can't stand it, don't push it.

As it was said before, don't do what Dandy Jack says. It will scare her away.

First off, ignore anything that Dandy Jack tells you (Drop the poetry, mate. It was a five-minute novelty at best, and it's wearing perilously thin at this point)

Second, I would say: take it slow, and don't try anything that she isn't comfortable with.

Go slow and give it time, learn about each other. And not just your fetish.

Go slow and give it time, learn about each other. And not just your fetish.

I agree with Coffee

If you really like this lady and you have been having sex, I don't think there's anything wrong with telling her that you like to tickle her and that it turns you on, starting subtly at first and then given her reaction getting into more detail later.

Communication is key to a healthy relationship, so if you really like her it would be better to know sooner rather than later if she's into it or not. Best of luck!

-M

It will not scare her away! Too harsh of words from you!:dropem:

Take my advice Joker...

Dandy Jack!

Taking relationship advice from Dandy Twat will leave you crying...

Don't listen to him despite all his whining...

His gimmick has peaked,

His "poems" are weak,

And even worse are his ideas.

Dandy Goalie!

If everybody starts rhyming in here now, I will find me another forum!!

thank you all for your input and advice, even dandy jack...maybe i should have prefaced this earlier, but reading your comments i guess i should point it out now...my girlfriend and i have been taking our relationship slowly, and we have not have sex, nor do i see us having sex in the near future...a lot of you guys advice has been prefaced on the notion that weve been having sex...now knowing that thats not the case, do things change significantly?

So are things between you not sexual at all? Or are you playing around? Because if she wants to keep it strictly platonic right now and you tickle her a lot and later on she finds out that it's sexual for you, you might run into a problem!

I think you've gotten sound advice with a common theme: go at a pace comfortable to both of you and take care to make sure that both of you are having fun and enjoying each other's company. That works whether you have been intimate or not.

As for Dandy Jack and his ilk, my advice to all is to put him on ignore as I did long ago. Life is too short to have to suffer through such sophomoric attempts at humor and self serving philosophy. The reactions in this thread tell me he is spouting more nonsense. He can pontificate all he wants - speech is free but you don't have to listen to it. Ignore and make this forum so much more enjoyable.
Good luck with this girl.

When I divulged my fetish for the first time with my first gf (16) it was an absolute disaster. I started off with "I have something to tell you...." and I blushed and stammered throughout and made it appear as if it was a deep, dark, confusing secret, and to compound the issue I showed her the TMF and the small tickle clip collection I had amassed. Needless to say, while she was initially understanding, it was a lot of information to swallow in one sitting, especially at the age we were, and the relationship fell apart soon thereafter.

As for my current relationship: in the early days, when we were extra frisky, during a heated make-out session I snuck a quick rib tickle into the mix. She bucked and squealed and noticed that my erection, which was coming along just nicely, hardened to stone almost immediately. She purred, "oooh, does someone like to tickle?" and in a stroke of genius I responded "haha yeah, i guess so.... I never noticed that before! Kinda weird huh?"

Afterwards, whenever my gf wanted to initiate sex or just let me know she's horny, she would stretch her arms over her head and give me an alluring look, or stick her bare feet in my lap and wiggle her toes. We slowly graduated from freestyle playful tickles prior to foreplay to tickling AS foreplay. After about two months of this "conditioning" I gingerly worked bondage into the mix, and after taking it slowly (building her trust the entire time) I now enjoy full-on tickle sessions (different positions, tools, oils, etc) whenever I please.

Not once have either of us used the word "fetish" to describe what we do, and not once did I ever hint that this was indeed a "thing" to be "had" with an entire community revolving around it. Tickling turns me on, and it certainly is peculiar but it is by no means the gigantic, world-ending issue we sometimes make it out to be. Every situation is different, and every relationship unique; my advice to you is not to frame this as a "fetish", and by no means should you introduce a partner to the TMF at large unless they themselves are kinky folk who are aware of the multiple communities that tie us all together.

Act like it's no big deal, and perhaps even feign surprise as to how tickling gets your engine running. I know not everyone will agree with knowingly deceiving your significant other but some people aren't as open or tolerant as we'd like them to be, and if you frame the discussion in the wrong light you can definitely scare some people off. Be cool about it.

Oh, and if you aren't at the level where you're sexually active, hold off on the tickling until you both take that step; tickling is sexual for you, and it will only end in frustration (IMO) if you start tickling her without a way to blow off the steam you'll most certainly build up.

Good luck dude!

I think there is no set answer on how to handle such situations. This is because a huge part of this is determined by the dynamic interaction of the personality types between the guy and girl.

I personally have always been very direct with anyone I dated and always tickled them all over.

If by the second date, if I wasn't tickling, I knew it wasn't going to work.

But my experiences should not be used as a guide. Each person's personality type and confidence level factors into what approach will be most effective.

JD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back