• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New to the world.....

Ticklemepink76

Hey all, I am new to the TMF world and I am here to possibly learn a little more and chat with other people, possibly even some in my situation.

I have a hubby who isn't really into tickling and until recently, I didn't realize it was a thing. I knew I liked it, and the effect it had on me but Never told ANYONE that I liked it. It was obvious to the hubby but I still don't think he realizes the extent. (Yes he knows I am on here.)

I am curious and want to learn more about the whole tickling world. I think it is awesome TMF is here! I have been reading some posts and such but could really use some people to chat with. It seems there are tons of guys on here, and I have had the displeasure to get a few freaks already messaging me (thank you ignore button), but hopefully I can find some decent people to chat with. Any advice on how to avoid some of the weirdos (even who)would be cool too! lol Would love to hear from some other women especially. I look forward to hearing from you......

Mae

Just to say I hope you feel welcome here & find some nice folk to chat too

Hi from a fellow female member of the TMF! I'd love to chat with you whenever, just shoot me a message. Welcome - this is really a great place. I've met some good people through the TMF.

Welcome to the TMF, Mae, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome, hopefully by now you have had the pleasure to chat with with some of the wonderful members here on the TMF. It really is a great place with lots of resources related to tickling. I would be happy to share some expereinces via chat if you like. You may want to check out some of the stories i've posted.

Good Luck.

Welcome to the forum, whether behind the scenes lurker or avid poster, I hope you enjoy your time here. It is a great place to meet awesome people!!

If you ever wanna chat, talk tickling or just say hi, I would be more than happy to chat with you. I am in a similar situation and it does suck, my wife isn't into it either :(

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back