• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Models Abbi Taylor and Sophie: Hysterical Again Pt 1 (M/FF F/F NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Even madder than the first time around, Abbi Taylor and Sophie are back again! Though this was only the second time they had met, these two seemed like they'd known each other for years when they arrived for the shoot, and they had enormous amounts of fun getting stuck in to seriously tickling the crap out of one another!! First up however, they asked if they could be stocked and tickled together and to have their hands tied together...how could I refuse? ;)

In part one of this session, both Abbi and Sophie start out wearing nylons under skin tight leather trousers, with killer heels! While they're being tickled side-by-side (and each laughing just as much at the other being tickled as at being tickled themself!) Abbi discovers that she can reach over and tickle Sophie's feet with her own toes, leading to much hilarity as she actually reduces Sophie to hysterics by this alone! Later, both ladies get an arm free and struggle to tickle each other while still tied together...I guess they just couldn't wait to get started, lol!

Eventually, I let Abbi out so that she can tickle Sophie and she really wastes no time at all! Having done one shoot with Sophie, Abbi clearly knows exactly what to do and she's pretty damn ruthless, sitting atop Sophie's legs and digging in to her ribs and armpits, attacking her feet with fingers and the brush, before ripping her tights open, covering them in baby oil and scrubbing them even harder! Sophie always laughs hysterically, but Abbi actually manages to make her scream at the end (something I've never seen her do) when she finds an ultra-sensitive spot on Sophie's feet!

..Sophie so badly wanted to get Abbi back (and she did!) that she even stayed on later than arranged just to have her shot at her! That'll be coming up in Part 2, but for now enjoy this one and remember, the full version is available from www.uktickling.com

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/307110295/abbi_soph_hysterical_again_pt1_sample.wmv

Thanks!:britishflag:

...and then drives her out of her freakin' mind, lol!!

:tickle:

Another great clip turtleboy! For some reason I loved the way you had their hands tied together in the beginning!

Really enjoyed the clip! Thanks for the post!

Just superb! :thumbsup:

I can't believe how hot Abbi looks in this clip. She's clearly hooked on tickling both as a 'lee and a 'ler. Sophie and her work extremely well together.

I've been a big fan of Sophie from her first shoot but I am just amazed that first Monica and then Abbi have found super ticklish spots under her arms and on her feet which are literally driving her crazy.

Honestly, this is some of the best stuff I have ever seen. I don't think I have enjoyed watching a clip as much as this one. I'm not sure how you can top this but I've though that several times before and been proved wrong. After all, you've only got Dannii/Lucy Zara and a four girl shoot with Abbi, Sophie, Monica and Nina lined up. What are the chances of any of those being any good? :woot2:

S

Another great clip turtleboy! For some reason I loved the way you had their hands tied together in the beginning!

Really enjoyed the clip! Thanks for the post!

Thank you! Tieing their hands together was actually Abbi's idea! I liked the fact that she kept trying to reach across and sneak tickles on Sophie though while they were tied like that! :)

Best yet! Why not try using the baby oil on the nylons sometimes - you'll love the results!

Thanks...I'd honestly never thought of that one - will try it in future!

Just superb! :thumbsup:

I can't believe how hot Abbi looks in this clip. She's clearly hooked on tickling both as a 'lee and a 'ler. Sophie and her work extremely well together.

I've been a big fan of Sophie from her first shoot but I am just amazed that first Monica and then Abbi have found super ticklish spots under her arms and on her feet which are literally driving her crazy.

Honestly, this is some of the best stuff I have ever seen. I don't think I have enjoyed watching a clip as much as this one. I'm not sure how you can top this but I've though that several times before and been proved wrong. After all, you've only got Dannii/Lucy Zara and a four girl shoot with Abbi, Sophie, Monica and Nina lined up. What are the chances of any of those being any good? :woot2:

S

Thanks Sclub! What can I say to such high praise other than that I'm flattered that you really enjoyed this one (as did I, lol!) That said, I'm only holding the camera of course and it's the ladies who are the real stars here! Abbi and Sophie are great together and they both really enjoy working with one another - Abbi definitely gets a kick out of dominating Sophie and she finds it hilarious being tickled too! She actually requested to do the shoot with Sophie, Monica and Nina next weekend, even though she originally had other plans - just because Sophie told her how much fun Monica is and she thought it sounded cool!

None of the links work, is there another link to get this clip?

Hi brainiac, I just checked and both links are working - maybe it was just a temporary glitch earlier?

Please please more videos with Abbi she is so hot.

Ideally wearing a little less - topless + toe-tied in stocks + baby oil = hot video i would pay extra for :D

Thanks Sclub! What can I say to such high praise other than that I'm flattered that you really enjoyed this one (as did I, lol!) That said, I'm only holding the camera of course and it's the ladies who are the real stars here!

Hi turtleboy,

I think you sell yourself a little short. I could spot a clip that you had shot at 100 yards regardless of models or location. You have a unique style which I think can be best be described as casual. The technical quality of your footage is obviously good but the way you sometimes can't help laughing yourself, step out from behind the camera to join in and the banter between the models and yourself is just so natural, so relaxed, its almost as if the production of the clip is incidental to what is going on rather than the primary aim.

When I rate your work highly against the competition, I speak from a position of great experience - I have spent literally thousands of pounds on clips over the last decade and have tried clips from most of the acknowledged producers. I have in the past invested heavily in feetonline, Tickler In Black/White, French Tickling, Tickle Abuse, Guilttrip, Viper, Czech Ticklish Girls, Zen, Tickle Central, Tickle Haven, etc. It is their work I consider the benchmark and against which I judge you favourably.

The only way I could possibly enjoy your work more is if you managed to get hold of some of favourite Babeworld.tv girls: Cassie T, Honey, Angela, Rachel or Teri Foxx - I have been trying my best to convince them of the joys of tickling. Only Cassie and Honey have said no way, not ever (both stating their feet are far too ticklish whatever that means!) so I at least know the other three are a remote possibility. However, once upon a time, I only dreamt of ever seeing Abbi or Dannii being tickled...

Keep up the good work.

All the best,

S

Please please more videos with Abbi she is so hot.

Ideally wearing a little less - topless + toe-tied in stocks + baby oil = hot video i would pay extra for :D

There is more on the way very soon! Not topless, but nevertheless looking very hot :wub: wearing a little less, and in the stocks with baby oil too! (see pics)
...and then she's coming back for more this weekend as well!

The only way I could possibly enjoy your work more is if you managed to get hold of some of favourite Babeworld.tv girls: Cassie T, Honey, Angela, Rachel or Teri Foxx - I have been trying my best to convince them of the joys of tickling. Only Cassie and Honey have said no way, not ever (both stating their feet are far too ticklish whatever that means!) so I at least know the other three are a remote possibility. However, once upon a time, I only dreamt of ever seeing Abbi or Dannii being tickled...

Keep up the good work.

All the best,

S

Thanks again for the compliments Sclub! As for the babestation ladies, well you never know...I'll be putting out some castings for new models again soon and I'll take a look at the babeworld forums etc and see what comes back....meanwhile, over the next 6 weeks or so I'll be working my way through shooting with some very hot ladies and have a feeling I may discover one or two new favourites in that time anyway! ;)

A ULTRA-HOT CLIP! thanks for sharing.

No probs - thanks for the feedback!

Great clip! One of the best I've ever seen, keep up the good work :)

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back