• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Tickling: Stunning Sophie Nova Teases And Gets Tickled In Nylons!!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
Here's the first of three clips featuring the very beautiful and very ticklish Sophie Nova. Sophie is originally from the UK and recently moved to the states, so I was very fortunate that she contacted me on a rare visit home and we were able to meet up and do this shoot! We shot a load of gorgeous footage, which Sophie screamed and giggled her way through, and in the first scene we shot a load of foot and leg teasing footage also. Since it didn't amount to a very long scene on its own, I decided to combine it with the first tickling scene and put it all out as one clip - with an extended intro if you like!

image8jd.jpg

This one starts out therefore, with Sophie kicking back and posing her long legs in nude nylons, kicking off her heels and flexing her soles and toes right in front of the camera. She is then tied up and tickled to hysterical laughter for about 10 minutes! Sophie seems to be unbelievably ticklish everywhere, but especially on her feet, legs, waist, armpits and neck - yes everywhere! :D

image1ab.jpg

image18a.jpg

This first tickle scene is all nylons, with a good mix of upperbody and foot tickling with fingers, brushes and even a little toe-sucking! We did shoot some bare foot stuff for this scene too but in my immense stupidity, I deleted about 7 minutes of footage this scene (sorry Sophie!) Nevertheless, there is around 10 mins of great tickling, with some fantastic reactions and still plenty of barefoot tickling in the other scenes! Sophie is an incredible lady and I hope you all enjoy this one - the full version is in my store at www.uktickling.com now.

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/391897338/Sophie_Nova_sample.wmv
Alternative link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6Z82WM9

Thanks! :britishflag:

Awesome.. I look forward to the naked feet section also!

Thumbs up Turtleboy :)

Nice! She kind of reminds me of Deborah Ann Woll.

Yay! I can't believe how well this came out!

This was so much fun to do, and I think it shows!

I can't wait to come back and do it again :)

Sophie Nova let me know the next time you will be in the UK as I would love to meet you and tickle you. I can fly anywhere in the UK that has a major airport.

turtleboy's work is always fabulous but working with quality ingredients always helps! Sophie, how could this have been anything but fantastic with the combination of great producer and unbelievable lady?

It was fun to watch too and I can guarantee you that you are not the only one who can't wait for you to come back and do it again.

A triumph!

S

Thanks for the comments guys..there's plenty more from this shoot still to come! :hello:

Thanks Sophie, it was a great day and looks like you may have picked up a few more fans as a result! :)

Nice! She kind of reminds me of Deborah Ann Woll.

I have no idea who she is, but I'm sure it's a compliment!

Thanks tku, I think you'll like part 2!

I :redheart: LOVE :redheart: part 2! I would even go as far to say it is one of the best tickling clips I have ever seen. I'm not sure how it could be any better.

Sophie Nova + turtleboy - an awesome combination!

S

P.S: Before you ask tku, there are approximately 5 fabulous minutes of barefoot tickling in the vid!

AMAZING

these first two parts are stunning, i love them

sophie, you are an absolute tickle star

one of the things i love most... even though you are obviously highly and deliciously ticklish, you never say stop

fantastic work again turtleboy

thanks so much for making these

and thanks sophie for sharing your wonderful ticklishness

Thank you so much everyone! I'm so pleased you liked them!

And of course I'd never say stop, I'm much to stubborn for that! :)

Thanks for the input, Sophie! I love it when models frequent the forum, it shows they
give a damn about doing a good job and communicating with the "folks," as Bill O'Reilly calls us poor......FOLKS!

I hope you and turtleboy do more shoots in the future.
So...we always ask producers how it is working with models....

How was it working with turtleboy?!

Thank you so much everyone! I'm so pleased you liked them!

But we don't like the clips. We love them! turtleboy has been flying the flag for Britain for sometime by making a series of fantastic tickling clips that inexplicably have got better and better as time goes on. He then gets to work with a truly gorgeous and very ticklish lady and, not surprisingly, the result are out of this world. I seriously believe that neither turtleboy or Sophie will manage to be involved in a better tickling clip for quite some time.

And of course I'd never say stop, I'm much to stubborn for that! :)

And there was absolutely no hint of enjoyment at all! ;)

Sophie, you are fantastic! Please move back to the UK and come and live in Leicester. I have a spare room. I'm sure I'll think of a plausible excuse to explain to my wife why a beautiful red haired girl has come to stay with us.

S

Thanks for the input, Sophie! I love it when models frequent the forum, it shows they
give a damn about doing a good job and communicating with the "folks," as Bill O'Reilly calls us poor......FOLKS!

I hope you and turtleboy do more shoots in the future.
So...we always ask producers how it is working with models....

How was it working with turtleboy?!

Of course I give a damn, the people who support us are the most important of all. And I want to be in touch with those who are actually into the material as much as I am!

I will be back in the UK in 6 months or less, and a tickle shoot with turtleboy will be first on my list!

But we don't like the clips. We love them! turtleboy has been flying the flag for Britain for sometime by making a series of fantastic tickling clips that inexplicably have got better and better as time goes on. He then gets to work with a truly gorgeous and very ticklish lady and, not surprisingly, the result are out of this world. I seriously believe that neither turtleboy or Sophie will manage to be involved in a better tickling clip for quite some time.

And there was absolutely no hint of enjoyment at all! ;)

Sophie, you are fantastic! Please move back to the UK and come and live in Leicester. I have a spare room. I'm sure I'll think of a plausible excuse to explain to my wife why a beautiful red haired girl has come to stay with us.

S

He's absolutely wonderful to work with! He seemed to instantly know all of my most ticklish spots, and had me giggling non-stop! I couldn't believe how the hairbrush felt on my poor soles, or how much the feathers caused me to squirm.

I wish I could come back to the UK more often, but I'm afraid you wouldn't have room for me, I have far too many shoes!

He's absolutely wonderful to work with! He seemed to instantly know all of my most ticklish spots, and had me giggling non-stop! I couldn't believe how the hairbrush felt on my poor soles, or how much the feathers caused me to squirm.

I wish I could come back to the UK more often, but I'm afraid you wouldn't have room for me, I have far too many shoes!

Hi Sophie,

Thank you for the feedback. From a customer point of view, I certainly think that turtleboy is one of the best both in terms of product and servicing his customers' needs. It is always interesting to get feedback from the model's point of view. Having spoken to several models who have worked with David, they have pretty much echoed all the points you make above.

You may be right about the shoes. We don't appear to have enough room in the house for the shoes and clothes of one woman!

Take care and make sure you do come back to Blighty again soon. At least you've left us a nice reminder of your last trip. :D

S

Many thanks for all the nice comments guys - and Sophie...the majority of the credit should really go to the model of course!

I seriously believe that neither turtleboy or Sophie will manage to be involved in a better tickling clip for quite some time.

...aha, but you haven't seen part 3 yet! :)

S

:D

I missed this when it first came out.

Fuggin' WOW! She's gorgeous. Shapely soles and my favorite type of hose. I love her laugh.

I notice she's wearing a ring (wedding?) until the closeup, then it vanishes. I think she should have left it on. Personally, I've always found tickling married women a major turn on. Maybe because there's no strings attached, but more likely because it's "forbidden."

I missed this when it first came out.

Fuggin' WOW! She's gorgeous. Shapely soles and my favorite type of hose. I love her laugh.

I notice she's wearing a ring (wedding?) until the closeup, then it vanishes. I think she should have left it on. Personally, I've always found tickling married women a major turn on. Maybe because there's no strings attached, but more likely because it's "forbidden."

Thanks sole seeker. Yes, Sophie is definitely married...I didn't notice that the ring vanished - I guess she'd meant to take it off in the first place but forgot. Funny, it seems there's quite a few folks who like the idea of tickling married women - maybe for the same reasons you gave!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back