• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Years Party (FFF/M)

Tiger

TMF Poster
OK, just want to make a disclaimer. Not sure if I'll be breaking any rules by this, so better safe than sorry. If I am, admins, please remove my post. The ticklee (me) is of age (21). The ticklers, however, are younger, and not over 18.

My private communuty forums are comprised mostly of students and alumni of my middle/high school. Every year we have a party at one of our member's house for New Years. In all our parties, there is a lot of tickling. A lot. Usually, I'm the one "on top", but today, this morning, I was overtaken.

While I was pampering one of my girl friends this morning (calling her Tee here, for the sake of organization), another of our friends (alias Hailey) came up behind me and started tickling under my arms and ribs. Now, I'm EXTREMELY ticklish, just about everywhere. However, I'm most ticklish on my feet.

But Hailey got me down long enough for Tee (whom I've been on and off relationship-wise) to decide whether she wanted to show mercy because I was pampering her or to tickle me. Well, I love to tickle her, and am one of the few who knows the only 2 places where she's ticklish (and extremely ticklish, I might add). So, obviously, she decides to tickle me.

She knows I'm most ticklish on my feet, so she pins my ankles and alternates between tickling my arches and under my toes to keep me from getting used to the sensation. She is ruthless and has fingernails to match. She kept me pinned for a good half hour before I begged for mercy. As for me, it was an awesome experience. But she'd never tickled anyone until they'd passed out, and I was reaching that point. At some point, another of our friends decided to join in, but she was also busy with her boyfriend.

Anyways. That's the gist of it. Generally we have pictures or video. But I don't think we had any today. Maybe next time. And I'll post pictures of them when they come of age. Sorry to the guys ^^;

Amazing story! hopefully you'll have pleanty more parties like that so you can post you reflections about them over here!

...I'd also like to take a look at that video you mentioned! :happyfloa

Oh, we have them all the time. I'd just never been tickled that much before, and thought you'd all enjoy hearing about it.

As for the video: sadly, it's just darness. Bad lightning. That was the only video of me being tickled.

And I can't post pictures or videos of the girls being tickled yet. They're too young atm.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back