• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York City Munch - October 18, 2008

The munch is coming up this Saturday at 5. If you would like to attend, please let me know.

If you wish to come and have not contacted me, please do so either via pm or instant messenger. All attendees including guests of other attendees need to let me know they will be attending in advance.

Thanks folks. I look forward to seeing you Saturday.

Just got home, had a great great time!! So nice seeing old friends, some new friends, some really getting to know you friends.

Thank you Dave for putting this together and glad we were able to make it! I am go to get that cute smile of yours at Bella's!

oh and Crystal....you are sooooo in trouble.....I have dots on my thighs!!!

And Miss Amanda too! :wavingguy

Krazy, great that you were able to visit all us NY'ers all the way from Colorado, pleasure to meet you! You have spots....I found a couple!1 :)

Just got home, had a great great time!! So nice seeing old friends, some new friends, some really getting to know you friends.

Thank you Dave for putting this together and glad we were able to make it! I am go to get that cute smile of yours at Bella's!

oh and Crystal....you are sooooo in trouble.....I have dots on my thighs!!!

And Miss Amanda too! :wavingguy

Krazy, great that you were able to visit all us NY'ers all the way from Colorado, pleasure to meet you! You have spots....I found a couple!1 :)

JPie is was great to meet you and Giantfan tonight, you are quality people without a doubt. I do not know of these spots you speak of. :p I'll post my complete wrapup tomorrow once I get home. It did rock though!

Thanks Baldadonis for setting up a great night, the laughs were great including the ladies at the end a the night. The guys were getting a kick out of it. It was to dark to get a phone video shot in to catch the action. Thanks to everyone there the night was a hit.

Congrats to Baldy for a stellar munch. Sorry I wasn't more fun.

Cheers!

Snail Shell

I'd like to echo that it was great to put faces to screen names. Good to have met all of you. :)

i had a great time meeting everyone. awesome turnout this time. great job dave. looking forward to the next one!

A really fine event. :D
I enjoyed seeing old friends again (some very old, like Venray :jester: ) and meeting some people for the first time.
Thanks, BaldAdonis, for organizing it.
And thank you to the women who provided an FF/f show. :D

A really fine event. :D
I enjoyed seeing old friends again (some very old, like Venray :jester: ) and meeting some people for the first time.
Thanks, BaldAdonis, for organizing it.
And thank you to the women who provided an FF/f show. :D

Oh, you liked that did ya? Well I certainly have some bruises on my thighs to prove it....

oh and to all of you who think this usually does not go on at a munch you are correct, we were actually in a very private part of a club and it was spontanteous....did not expect this...but we had fun! :wavingguy

I finally have a reason to make my first post and it's to thank Baldadonis for putting together a great munch. It was the first TMF gathering I've ever been to and a wonderful way to meet other folks from the community. Baldadonis found a great place to meet up, where we could all get comfortable and get to know one another.

I'm looking forward to the next one.

Yes, it was fun to watch, JPie. :devil:
Congratulations on delurking and making your first post, Max. :wavingguy

Cograts to Baldadonis for organizing a very pleasant much with 17 in attendance.....First Tracy and I have attended and it won't be our last..

It was great to see a lot of familiar faces and to meet the new folks who took the chance and joined in the fun....

Epic win!

:):):)

Cograts to Baldadonis for organizing a very pleasant much with 17 in attendance.....First Tracy and I have attended and it won't be our last..

It was great to see a lot of familiar faces and to meet the new folks who took the chance and joined in the fun....

Epic win!

:):):)

did you have fun in my car ride? even with all the dance to the 70's sereneding?? drove through the city like a champ? like it huh :wavingguy

Thank you to all who came out for the munch last night. I had a fantastic time and it looks like you guys did too, which is what's really important.

It was great seeing some wonderful friends again, and making some awesome new acquaintances.

Look forward to seeing people back for the next one. I'll try to squeeze one in November before the holiday season revs up. Information will be posted in the discussion threads and gathering sections when the details are set.

Thanks again to everyone for coming out to support the munch scene. You all made the evening very memorable.

I'm super jealous we couldn't be there. But next time is a MUST for us :) (Okay maybe not *next* time if it's in November -- but the NEXT one after that LOL)

Great job Baldy <3

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back