• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York City Munch - Sunday, November 8

baldadonis

Verified
Before the holiday season goes into full swing, it's time for another New York City munch. If you have never been before, I hope you will come for the first time. It is a real nice, chill group of people. If you have wanted to meet people in this community before but are intimidated to go to a gathering or meet privately, the munch scene is perfect because it is just a group of people hanging out and having fun over food and drinks.

When: Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 1pm.
Where: New York, New York.
Why: To eat drink and be merry with your fellow TMF friends

If you do not receive an evite within the next couple days regarding this event, then please pm me if you are interested in attending. If you are new, I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

I hope to see you there.

Excellent, I was wondering if you would plan one before Thanksgiving. :D

Yes, I am interested in possibly attending one of these "munches." However, I have a few questions. First, what exactly is a "munch"? Second, if a train leaves Penn Station at 3 pm traveling forty-seven miles per hour, how many licks will it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

Yes, I am interested in possibly attending one of these "munches." However, I have a few questions. First, what exactly is a "munch"? Second, if a train leaves Penn Station at 3 pm traveling forty-seven miles per hour, how many licks will it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

1. A munch is a get together of people in the kink community in a public place, traditionally a restaurant, to meet and socialize.

2. The train's departure is wholly unrelated to the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop. But the answer to your question is 65

I have sent out an evite to those on my mailing list. If you did not receive an evite and are interested in attending, please send me a pm. Look forward to hearing from you.

Good luck with your munch! :)
Wish I could make it! Miss you guys...

The answer to your qustion is 3...

Second, if a train leaves Penn Station at 3 pm traveling forty-seven miles per hour, how many licks will it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

2. The train's departure is wholly unrelated to the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop. But the answer to your question is 65

The answer to your qustion is 3...

Are you contradicting your overlord?

Also, you and Tracy are going to be there for the munch. The UCB commands it.

1. A munch is a get together of people in the kink community in a public place, traditionally a restaurant, to meet and socialize.

Though your answer to part one is correct and you are right about the train having no bearing, your math is flawed...the answer is 3...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZ0epRjfGLw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZ0epRjfGLw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Though your answer to part one is correct and you are right about the train having no bearing, your math is flawed...the answer is 3...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZ0epRjfGLw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZ0epRjfGLw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It is great that the UCB allows for diversity of thought. Happy to be a part of it.

If I was in the area I'd so be there!

Dave is awesomesauce so everyone who can should definitely go to this munch. Its sure to be a fun time. Rock on & have a kick ass much Dave! :D

Giving this thread a little bump.

Looks like between those who have confirmed and the maybe's there will be around 10 people for the munch next Sunday at 1pm. But the more the merrier.

If you are interested in coming out and did not receive an evite, please send me a pm.

Grrr I've been dying to go to a munch, I've never been to one yet!!! Alas, I have a concert that day, 2-6 :(

I hope to meet all you wonderful fellow New Yorkians eventually!!!

Grrr I've been dying to go to a munch, I've never been to one yet!!! Alas, I have a concert that day, 2-6 :(

I hope to meet all you wonderful fellow New Yorkians eventually!!!

Grr, bad timing. Anyway, I sent you a pm. Hope that you can make it next time.

I fucking love you. Although I just peed the bed.

I hope to make it to this one, Dave, but I won't know until Gamestop makes the schedule for the following week by this Friday/Saturday. Frickin' retail job... *grumblegrumble*

I will try to make this one. I do want to attend.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back