• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

News, More Bad News, Change, And Resistance..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Jack's call with Ross said.

"Ross, I'm sorry to have to tell you this. Timothy wants to talk to you .. today"

Ross sighed. "Jack, please put it off one day. Without getting into details, let's just say that I had a bad internist visit yesterday. I'm not feeling well. I'm not sure when.. or if, I will be in" Ross said.

"Okay, will try to make it for tomorrow afternoon" Jack said.

"My lifesaver. Thanks" Ross said.

Ross had a bad headache. His mind kept going back and forth. The office, lunch out, stay in bed, do nothing, take a car to AC"

Finally, Ross drifted off to sleep.

When Kayley got home, she saw Ross fast asleep, took off her black high heels, and greeted him with her sweaty black stocking feet in his face/

"You! Take These!" Kayley clipped, starling Ross a bit.

Ross was stunned awake. "May you please have a bit of courtesy? I have a bad headache, and I was fast asleep?" Ross asked.

"Why are you not at your job, Mister Delinquent?" Kayley asked.

"I dont have a job, remember? I have a company with my name on it, that two other men run very well for me. I'm not allowed to go to my other company, because I have to watch my health. Basically, I'm a 54 year old unemployed sick man who just happens to be rich. Are those qualifications for you to perhaps leave me?" Ross said quietly.

"No, those are qualifications for me to drive you beserk about your health! Now. How about I give you the present of taking a shower with me, and then , you go to dinner with me, and we go to dinner at our favorite Italian place You will be a good boy, and have chicken without any cheese. If you behave yourself, you might get some favors later" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "I have no choice, do I? "

Ross and Kayley got into the shower, went to the place., and when they came home, Kayley sat down, and wiggled her finger for Ross to come over.

"What am I permitted to do?" Ross said quietly.

"The same thing you always do, including give the Principal the Tickle Torture. I will stand barefoot on the ladder when I feel like it. My guess, even though you are bad, it will not be too long off" Kayley said.

Ross removed Kayley's black high heels, and black stockings. Ross buried his head in her soles, and toes, and without getting arrogant at all to avoid pissing Kayley off because he already knew he was in hot water with her for his health, wiggled his fingers over Kayley's arches and toes, as her toes flexed back, wiggled forward, and she squealed.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I CAN PLAY SO BIG AND TOUGH WITH YOU, BUT THIS MAKES ME WEAK WITH GIGGLES! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Kayley said, her pussy wet with cum.

Kayley took Ross into the bedroom, she tore off her clothes, and then Ross's . Kayley shoved him down on to the bed, got on the bottom, let Ross kiss her from head to toes, then shifted positions again and said. "No way you are getting on the top with what you've done" Kayley said, riding his hard dick!

When the couple finished. Kayley rested her head on Ross's chest.

When Kayley fell asleep, Ross lied in bed deep in thought.

While Ross hated his internist, and the internist's "bedside manner" , the fact was that Ross could not avoid dealing with his health this time.

Ross would be risking way too much.

His own health, his relationship with Kayley, and his life.

Ross resolved to do what he had to, exercise, and at least, make alterations in his diet.

Since Ross could not go to OKC very often for fhe foreseeable future, and since his involvement was limited to phone calls, conference calls, and Zoom calls with the fields.

Since Ross did not want to alter the situation with how RossShell was being run, with Jack and Victor doing so well, and Ross did not dare go back to the "Old Ross" of running RossShell as if Ross was the Chief Clown, and Rossshell was a three ring circus which would constantly get Ross, and the company itself, in trouble, Ross knew that he wanted to do something to keep his mind busy instead of just sitting in the office every day, and signing off on things as CEO.

Ross began "loosely planning something in his mind"

What was Ross. "Loosely planning in his mind" that might become his new business focus?

That would be seen.

"Ross, I'm sorry to have to tell you this. Timothy wants to talk to you .. today"

Ross sighed.
Maybe, finally, Ross will realize that Timothy has invoked a favor due to their friendship once too often.
Basically, I'm a 54 year old unemployed sick man who just happens to be rich
He is lucky that he is rich and can afford to tell his internist to go to hell. If I become dissatisfied with my primary care physician, then I will have to spend at least an hour online searching for another one who is in the network of my Medicare Advantage plan. And, I will not be likely to find such a physician nearby.
Ross knew that he wanted to do something to keep his mind busy
That is good thinking on Ross's part. Never let your mind stagnate. Since Ross doesn't have an intellectual hobby (such as bridge, chess, or the Japanese game of Go), he needs to find something to stretch his mind.

In my case with my internist in RL, it is not that I am "rich" it is that my other conditions of migraines and epilepsy allow me to have a referral from my other Doctors.

Between them, my wonderful dentist, and maybe even, a family member, I will find someone.

As I told you, I am a very high strung person. My internist demeanor was really uncalled for last week, and while he had a right to be upset that I'm overweight, he went so far as to "go over the line" and brush off my seizures and migraines.

That to me, is just cause for me to find someone else.

I have three months to do this process. Trust me, I will find someone if it kills me lol

Ross was in no mood for Timothy.

Think of it.

Not only is Ross not well, but, he cannot run off to OKC anytime Timothy pisses him off.

Ross will have to deal with Timothy "sometimes" due to Ross being CEO of RossShell and having to approve his clients work, but finally, it might be in Ross's way and not Timothy's way.

Maybe Timothy will become the one who needs Ross and allow Ross to deal with Timothy as Ross always should have all those years.

Ross "might" start a company. But, remember Ross's obsessive personality.

When Ross got RossShell back from Taziio, Ross had promised :Kayley that the new RossShell would be fifty percent the size of the old one.

Now, RossShell is bigger than ever.

Ross being around more and not taking off for OKC all the time, might affect Ross and Kayley's relationship , positively, and negatively.

Will Ross being around more began to strain their relationship? What will happen if Ross gets "too many deals or clients in his new company" and this time refuses to back out of day to day operation like he did with RossShell?

Many possibilities exist

We will see how they all play out.;

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back