• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NHLee #3 ;)

Home and missing all of you awesome people already...thanks for an awesome weekend to end the best vacation week ever! (and love and hugs from Tracy))

home, home, home...my bed is nice but not as nice as being with everyone. I love you all so much!! I had an amazing weekend, it went by in a blink. You are all the best!! So wish I could have stayed a while longer......to all of you....thanks for being a friend!

Judy

I've decided we all need to head back. I really regret not feeding that mama duck at the lake.

I miss my second family so much! :sadcry: I love you guys more than I can say without feeling like a total dork. Thank you so much for existing and thank God for letting me find you all. <333

Got home last night about 7pm.
The gathering was a lot of fun! :bouncybou
I miss you all. :grouphug:

Special thanks to Classy for letting us use her house and Lee for the terrific job of organizing meals and others. All I have to say is that it never gets old seeing u guys and gals. You are the best and I hope the next time I see you is alot shorter than the last time. Hope everyone got home safe and sound.

Wow what an awesome weekend with some amazing people. All of you are special in so many ways. A small gathering like this gave me the opportunity to interact with all of you. Each of you continue to leave a lasting impression on me. Some of you I will message on fetlife but I want to take the time to publicly thank a few that helped make this weekend extra special for me.

Leealure your attention to detail and your dedication makes anything you do a success in this community. Thanks for organizing yet another great event.

To our other organizer and gracious host, Classy. Thank you so much for opening your home to us. You are an amazing woman and I am blest to count you as friend. People are naturally drawn to you because you have a way of making them feel welcome and at ease. It is a privilege to be one of many who can talk very highly of you whenever your name comes up. Plus it’s so much fun to eliciting various sound effects out of you when you are under a tickle attack.

Affectionate Dan and Alya, it is always a pleasure to see the two of you. Alya our few weeks of talking smack back and forth on the forum enhanced the fun of the weekend, you got a one-up on me because you did not break, you almost broke me though, so you should be proud. Thanks for being such a good sport, your hardcore, much love and respect on this end.

Jpie, just thinking of those nails of yours on the back of my neck is giving me the chills and making my skin crawl. It is always nice to see you and it is always fun to play. I love that high pitched yelp you do when you are caught by surprise. It was awesome to meet your husband I enjoyed haing out in the back yard kicking back a few brews with him.

Scott and Mrticklee it’s so cool to meet guys like me who love to take the lee role. Sometimes I feel I am different in this community because I prefer to be tickled by the ladies, but I know I am just blowing smoke. I was glad I got to hang out with the two of you, you are both cool guys to be around and I hope to continue to run into you guys at other events as time goes on.

Armpilver, at my last small gathering you were one of the first people I met when I walked into the community room. You made me feel welcome from the start. You are yet another person who I will always look for on the guest list of these events.

Venray and Tracy I can’t wait to the Albany gathering. One of the reasons for that is because of its organizers. The two of you are always a pleasure to be around. I’m so glad I got to see you guys this weekend.

Viper thanks for letting me shoot my first firearm. Sub thanks for the enlightening conversation on the beach. I always like hearing other’s peoples perspectives and it’s cool to learn about new kinks even if they are not mine.

Sara, Sara Sara, or should I say Clair? What can I say? I did not know that Saturday morning of the last Nest that by the end of the day I would have gained such a great friend. I know you three months yet I feel like I know you all my life. Words can not express how honored I am to call you my friend, you showed me so much love and support in the short time I know you. Know that you have a friend for life in me. As we said when we parted ways, we’re family.

Perhaps this last section should be done in an e-mail considering my buddy DCJOE never post on here but I can’t leave him out.
Mike two years ago at my first Nest I was very shy and reserved. Thank goodness for booze. That 2 hour happy hour that they do there helped take the edge off and I became a lot more social. I ended up sitting down next to you on one of the couches in the atrium. I did not know then that that was the start of one of my most valued friendships. Living on opposite sides of the country, we hardly ever get to see each other but when we do it is an awesome time, be it two guys out on the prowl in Vegas looking for women to tie us up and tickle us, to rooming together at Nest or road tripping on up to Classy’s place ; the time I get to spend with you is a gift and always a pleasure. I sit here writing this on a trans-continental flight to CA getting so pumped up to be seeing you this Friday even though we parted ways on Monday. Your influence on my life is insurmountable. The best example of this would be my new love of running. You waking up at the crack of dawn to go for an 8 mile run in Vegas after a night of living it up woke something up inside of me. You challenged me to go home and start running. At first I could barely make it around the track once, 5 months later here I am on a plane on my way to run my first official 5K race. It’s only fitting that I do it out by you, had it not been for you I would have never brought about this change in my life. I’ve lost weight, I gained confidence and on-top of I got some awesome definition in my cafs and quads from all the training I’ve been doing. I come from a family of jocks; however, in that respect I crawled out of the shallow end of the gene pool. All my life I told myself I can never run. Your influence on me has awakened in me a love for the sport and has showed me that I sell myself short. This change has brought about a new confidence in me that translates into other avenues of my life. Thanks for the kick in the ass bud, I am eternally grateful. It sucks we live so far because when I am among friends I find myself wishing you were here too, but a friendship like ours transcends American Costliness and on the rare occasions I do get to see you it is always sure to be good time. Here’s to an awesome five days of hanging out later in the week, next winter’s adventures in Las Vegas, many more good times with our friends at tickle gatherings and wherever the wind might take us.

Ok well to all those at NHLee I love you all. Feel free to face book me if you choose. My E-mail address to find me is [email protected], I promise I will keep it vanilla, and thanks for the good times.

Rustenexcel87, the next time we meet will be a "jacket required" event. ;)

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back