• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nikki from Brooklyn sez YO!! (EXTREME sole tickling)

sole experience

TMF Regular
Nikki is from Brooklyn and she is the most ticklish girl I've ever worked with. She makes helplessly ticklish Sakura seem mild by comparison! She fights and kicks and struggles as her way-too-sensitive bare soles are tickled by me and the wicked Scarlett. The new clip is for people who want their girl soles unbearably ticklish! She's from Brooklyn so she says "YO!!!" a lot in this clip, which is Brooklynese for "Dude, WTF?!?!?"

Clip available now! The attached clip shows a quiet moment when we allowed her to catch her breath :devilish:

Attachments

• nikki-preview.MP4
    1.5 MB
Oh yeah, she needs to be properly restrained and tickled good!!

Why even use restraints if she's still able to move around so much ??

Why even use restraints if she's still able to move around so much ??

Because not everyone likes tight restraints? I for one like to watch a girl wriggle around. :)

I was also concerned she might hurt herself if she were restrained too tightly.

People seem to love Nikki (not surprising) -- if I can cajole her into submitting again I might try to figure out a way to fix her more in place without Her hurting herself when she panics upon being tickled....

One of your very best, I love the part where Nikki says she hates but then loves Scarlett.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back