• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nikki Ziering on Howard Stern

nimrod1

TMF Poster
I made a two minute clip from Nikki Ziering's appearance on the Howard Stern last night. I should point out that my video production skills are limited, so there is a slight audio/video sync problem. Maybe someone else will produce a better quality clip.

Also, to meet the 2MB clip limit here, I split the file using Winzip. To meet the file extension requirements, I had to rename two of the parts which will need to be renamed to reassemble.

Download the three parts.
Rename nikki1.zip to nikki.z01
Rename nikki2.zip to nikki.z02
Click on nikki.zip using Winzip to restore clip.

nimrod

Attachments

• nikki.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,459
  • nikki1.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,337
  • nikki2.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,102
If someone has a more synched-up version of this, could you toss it up here? This clip is seriously hot (upper body, very ticklish, and she likes it)

Attachments

• nikki_ziering.jpg
    nikki_ziering.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,779
Last edited:
I'm having error problems..It's been a while since I had a prob w/ Zipped files. Can someone please post it using something different? wmv,rm, or hacha perhaps? Thanks.

Well usually Winrar works really well with me. This time however it says the nikki2 file is corrupt and needs a cd to do something. I tried

iceman_19 said:
can you make the scene an mpeg. it's the only way i can view it.

The clip is an mpeg; it just needs to be reassembled.

Here is a version of the clip that was split with Hacha, which most people here seem to be trained to use. I've included a copy of Hacha in the zip format.

nimrod

Attachments

• hacha.zip
    71 KB · Views: 682
  • nikki_ziering0.mpg.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,412
  • nikki_ziering1.mpg.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,110
  • nikki_ziering2.mpg.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,086
The zip file is working - if Winzip/Rar ask for a CD or a nikki.z01 archive, it means you forgot to rename the splits.

Thanks to Nimrod for posting; just keep in mind many people do not view full file extensions - and won't or can't rename them on most Win9x OS's. :)

I think Winrar is - so far - the most painless compressing utility; HJ Split - since it is in english... - seems easy too, from the splitting/joining utilities.

Reg's.

Kalamos said:
The zip file is working - if Winzip/Rar ask for a CD or a nikki.z01 archive, it means you forgot to rename the splits.

Thanks to Nimrod for posting; just keep in mind many people do not view full file extensions - and won't or can't rename them on most Win9x OS's. :)

I think Winrar is - so far - the most painless compressing utility; HJ Split - since it is in english... - seems easy too, from the splitting/joining utilities.

Reg's.

Thanks; I'm glad to hear it worked for someone. I finally figured out how to use WinRAR to split the file, which is attached.

nimrod

Attachments

• mainstream-nikki_ziering_on_howard_stern.part1.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 852
  • mainstream-nikki_ziering_on_howard_stern.part2.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 502
  • mainstream-nikki_ziering_on_howard_stern.part3.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 483
longer clips showing all tickling

Here are two longer clips that show all of the tickling. Keep in mind that there are still audio/video sync problems, but this is the best I can do.

I'm using open source software tools on Linux for creating the clips. If anyone has any advice for using such tools or can point me to some good info, I would appreciate it and it would help me to produce better quality clips in the future.

nimrod

Attachments

• nikki-part1.part1.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 336
  • nikki-part1.part2.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 258
  • nikki-part1.part3.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 266
  • nikki-part1.part4.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 273
  • nikki-part1.part5.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 273
part 1 continued

It seems that the limit on clips per post is 5; here is the last part of the split.

nimrod

Attachments

• nikki-part1.part6.rar
    153.6 KB · Views: 247
part 2

This clip contains the foot tickling part. There are 5/8 pieces in this post.

nimrod

Attachments

• nikki-part2.part1.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 399
  • nikki-part2.part2.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 354
  • nikki-part2.part3.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 348
  • nikki-part2.part4.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 347
  • nikki-part2.part5.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 348
part 2 -- remaining pieces

Here are pieces 6/8.

Edit: I added a jpeg of the foot tickling to give you an idea of the quality.

nimrod

Attachments

• nikki-part2.part6.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 354
  • nikki-part2.part7.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 345
  • nikki-part2.part8.rar
    264.9 KB · Views: 327
  • frame006278.jpg
    frame006278.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 635
Last edited:
ok...I nearly got a headache trying to put all the clips together and slipt em and what not....CAN SOMEONE JUST SIMPLY POST IT IN RM OR WMV,PLEASE? OR PM IT TO ME? Thanks.

*walks away grumbling angrily from people making it very difficult to view a 5 min clip*

Just give it to Boobietickle on the Tickling Forums, he'll gladly host the clip for us all....

Iluv2btickled said:
ok...I nearly got a headache trying to put all the clips together and slipt em and what not....CAN SOMEONE JUST SIMPLY POST IT IN RM OR WMV,PLEASE? OR PM IT TO ME? Thanks.

*walks away grumbling angrily from people making it very difficult to view a 5 min clip*

I hate giving lectures, but splitting files is a necessary evil in many cases.

What you ask is not always feasible: compressing vids into WMV format is easy when starting clip is a radius avi or mpeg encoded video.
You only need Windows's movie maker - built-in since Win-ME.

WMV compression produces fairly small files, with acceptable detail loss - sometimes within 2 megs limit.

Real Media files, on the other hand, can be nasty customers.
Compressing or decoding them is tough, since Real Media is a proprietary codec, and next to nil tools can handle it.

Furthermore, they are relatively large and most *do* require splitting to fit the 2 megs cap enforced on TT.

Besides, both formats are not fully compatible with some other operating system: you are effectively closing out of the door whoever can't [or won't] install and mantain a fully updated Windows OS.

Also: I've tried posting something that could agree with everybody's computers. It simply doesn't happen: be it on user's part or system's fault, tech-wise nothing is bullet-proof.

Besides, Nimrod's been exceptionally kind to upload the same file in several formats: it was out of his time - free of charge - like good old Rocking used to do. ;)

You could at least PM him with your email, instead of getting angry at him - how are people supposed to send you something? ;)

EDIT:

I've slapped together a Wmv version of the original clips. These clips don't require external tools: just download and open them.

They might work, or maybe not; I am no techie - and no warranty is offered or implied in any way whatsoever. :D

Hope they work; if not, well... sorry, I tried. ;)

Reg's.

Attachments

• nikki-part1a.WMV
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,529
  • nikki-part1b.WMV
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,091
  • nikki-part2a.WMV
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,021
  • nikki-part2b.WMV
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,107
  • nikki-part2c.WMV
    969.3 KB · Views: 1,182
Last edited:
None? Not even the one Nimrod posted?
If fault is not on computer's part...

Have you updated your windows media player? Do your usual wmv files play flawlessly?
Have you right-clicked and saved the files to a folder? They don't stream from this site, they only play locally - that is from your pc.

See, Iluv2btickled? ;)
Wmv is not everybody's best solution.

Reg's.

Kalamos said:

EDIT:

I've slapped together a Wmv version of the original clips. These clips don't require external tools: just download and open them.

They might work, or maybe not; I am no techie - and no warranty is offered or implied in any way whatsoever. :D

Hope they work; if not, well... sorry, I tried. ;)

Reg's.

The sound is a little late, but it works. Thanks.

PS: Was there any sole shots in this video? I wanted to see her bare soles get tickled :mad:

Last edited:
Alright, folks, LISTEN UP!

Iluv2btickled said:

I want you and BLONDLOVER to log in and check your PMs PRONTO. I used yousendit.com to upload the clips. You have seven days from receipt to use the download links before they are deleted off the server, so act soon (I included the MPGs and WMVs, just in case).

Additionally, I PM’ed the same files to boobietickle over at ticklingforum.com.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48982

BLONDLOVER said:
PS: Was there any sole shots in this video? I wanted to see her bare soles get tickled >

You’ll see some of that in the last MPG file.

You guys check back and let me know if any of this works.

Hey Nimrod, and everyone else, thanks alot, I know you guys are trying your best, I was finally able to see it, and I truly appreciate it, even with the out of sync soundtrack. I mean, no one's paying you, so thanks alot for all your efforts, I don't see anybody else who taped it making clips right now, truly appreciate it.

Thanks for splitting it with Hacha. Zip won't work on XP if you don't install WinZip.

Veronis is right; this one is very, very good (for a Stern video)

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back