• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NINA GETS HER REVENGE ON FRIEND CAROLLIN : FREE PREVIEW

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
FtManager.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---NEW MODEL AT FRENCHTICKLING---

Carollin is Nina's best friend.
I meet her in a motorcycle shop last year and after 2 nice hours of discussion
about numerous subject I talked her about my job and she said me that she have
had an experience with photographers in the past and that she really enjoyed it!
This situation allowed me to begin to suggest her working for me and I explained
her that I'm looking for beautiful female feet for websites about feet and fetish.
She was ok to try this original experience and I began to talk her about tickling fetish.
She was surprised but very open with this idea and we decided to plan our first
shooting with her and now she introduces us her personal friends.
A nice girl next door who discovered the sexy world of tickling fantasies
only for you. Enjoy!

Enjoy at:
http://www.frenchtickling.com

Great tickle model. I'd love to shoot her here in Florida.

JD

Love the way she curls her toes during the foot tickling. :wub:

I like the models and I like your work, but I certaintly do not like your membership site.

The clips offered to the mebers are no where near in length and quality to the clips from the same sessions offered on clips4sale (of which I have bought several). The technical quality of the membership clips would have been poor in 2000 and is totaly unaccceptable today.

After buying clips from your c4s store it would be reasonably to expect the same quality - ofcouse not the whole library, but offfered on some kind of rotaion schedule or likewise. The fact that you do not state anywhere anything about the clip quality makes the whole deal dangerously close to a rip off.

Other FT fans be warned: you're much better off bying FT clips from c4s than wasting money on a membership.

I like the models and I like your work, but I certaintly do not like your membership site.

The clips offered to the mebers are no where near in length and quality to the clips from the same sessions offered on clips4sale (of which I have bought several). The technical quality of the membership clips would have been poor in 2000 and is totaly unaccceptable today.

After buying clips from your c4s store it would be reasonably to expect the same quality - ofcouse not the whole library, but offfered on some kind of rotaion schedule or likewise. The fact that you do not state anywhere anything about the clip quality makes the whole deal dangerously close to a rip off.

Other FT fans be warned: you're much better off bying FT clips from c4s than wasting money on a membership.

You forget that at clips4sale you pay 1$/1mn then for 22$ you have approximatively 22mn of videos and on the membership website you pay 22$ for more than 1800 videos clips and more than 18000 pictures.
If you think that 22$ for 190 girls and more than 1800 videos clips is a rip of give me the list of the others websites who offer this content for this price.
By the way you forget to say that we have increased the quality of our membership videos 6 month ago as we have increased the quality of our preview clips.
We add 90 minutes of videos each month and all the videos are in better quality since 6 months .

Last edited:
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back