• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NO CLIP - Want to get ideas for new tickling video...

baubaloo

TMF Regular
Want to get ideas for new tickling video...

We're running a poll here to find out what people want to see in a tickling video. Then we are going to take that info and make a video based on it. If you want to give any ideas, please do so... I would love to here from everyone. But please vote at the puretickling site. Don't just reply here and tell me more feet, when that option is running in a poll there. I can't vote for you. =[

Voting isn't going to start till late Saturday evening. So if you can think of anything to add, let me know before then. I'll post a follow-up message here when the polls open.

Thanks fellow ticklers.

Last edited:
Military uniforms maybe?

Personally I would love to see a woman in a military dress uniform getting her nylon clad feet tickled

I would have to agree. Now are you talking a military woman in office dress? Or do you mean GI Jane in camo fatigues outfit, but wearing nylons? Or are you talking about something different?

Office dress for example U.S.Air Force female officer wearing a short sleeve dress shirt and a dark blue skirt

OK, the poll is open. Feel free to vote, or if you have an idea that's not on the list, just reply to the thread and add it... =]

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back