• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Toe Sucking Because Too Ticklish? Thoughts?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
My best friend and I have been having this discussion lately. His view is this: He says: "Mitch, it's conceivable that a girl you meet, even if she's not into tickling, would be okay with you kissing her feet, or smelling her feet, etc. However, it's possible, or even likely, that she might not want you to suck her toes, because of her toes being too ticklish".

I'm not sure what to think about this: Do forum members think that a girl, even if you weren't trying to tickle her feet, would say "No toe sucking, ever, because it's too ticklish" or.. would most girls just be like "Yes, it tickles, but I'll deal with it".

Thoughts on this?

Mitch

My ex girlfriend would not let me suck her toes because they were too ticklish! It was fun to try though.

Mmm. More likely women think toe sucking is "icky" or gross.

Mmm. More likely women think toe sucking is "icky" or gross.

But presented in the right way they'd be up for it. I always say mix it in with great sex where she orgasms and you both win.

I would say dealing in hypotheticals is pretty pointless.

So I think the better discussion is "How do I present what I like in an attractive way that results in mutual pleasure?"

Now that's fun for all!

GQ

But presented in the right way they'd be up for it. I always say mix it in with great sex where she orgasms and you both win.

I would say dealing in hypotheticals is pretty pointless.

So I think the better discussion is "How do I present what I like in an attractive way that results in mutual pleasure?"

Now that's fun for all!

GQ

I agree with GQ......hypatheticals don't really help in this discussion. Everyone's different, and it's all in the relationship and also how you present your proposal. On top, if you're making a woman orgasm, she'll be willing to do just about anything as long as it's not something she feels is degrading or demeaning to her

Actually, just last night....my girlfriend was wearing flats without socks all night out at dinner. When we got home, I was really in the mood to suck her toes - something I used to do occasionally but haven't much at all lately. I tried, and as I started she shrieked and pulled away, and then wouldn't let me, saying that it just "tickles too bad". I tried again and again, but she absolutely would not allow it.

I'm not sure what to think about this: Do forum members think that a girl, even if you weren't trying to tickle her feet, would say "No toe sucking, ever, because it's too ticklish" or.. would most girls just be like "Yes, it tickles, but I'll deal with it".

Thoughts on this?

Mitch

I don't ask. Usually what happens is they go along with it no matter what... and if they say "it tickles!" I usually just smile knowingly and say, "good". (Alternately, "I know.") Then I keep doing it.

Doesn't matter how ticklish they are. I've never been kicked in the face yet, so I'm going to throw my hat into the "I'll deal with it" camp.

I'm with Phineas. I don't ask, I take the proverbial bull by the horns and just go for it.
It usually turns out just fine. Some are very turned on by it, and I've converted quite a few newbies.
I've gotten "what are you doing down (or up) there" "pleasuring you" "well don't stop, it's fantastic".

NOTHING "gross" or "icky" about toe sucking ;)...at least not in this girl's most humble opinion. does tickle, a bit, but having my toes sucked, or having my feet tickled in general for that matter, is meant to be a turn on you silly willys

jugs :justlips:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back