• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Non-stop tickling

Cercatore

TMF Master
Anyone like to be tickled or tickle someone with real non-stop tickling? I mean... 10-20 min in a row with no moment for breath.

When a girl has do it on me, i wasn't able to speak and say ANYTHING, not even begging.

I have to say... that i really enjoy it, either tickler or ticklee :jumpupanddown:

I LOVE being tickled non stop....its a little disapointing when the person tickling you stops after a few seconds:rant:

Did 30 minutes before in a bet. Loved it. Could have taken longer.

Oh, I love to tickle a lee like that. problem is most of my lees can't handle that. Very few have been tickle lovers, tho, and that may have something to do with it. Would love to find an endurance-oriented lee. Lol.

Christopher

I'm too nice most of the time. I can't stretch it to 10-20 minutes without stopping to let whomever I'm tickling take a breath a few times. I'd say 5 minutes or so, let her catch her breath, then continue. But it also depends on the person. You really have to communicate with your 'lee and be convinced that they can take what you dish out, at least in my experience.

I don't know about 10-20 minutes straight with 0 pauses but I definitely like to attack the same area for a length of time, often in a nice slow rhythm.

I've gone at most 30 minutes non stop, and tied up too. I should probably test my endurance soon, because I could go alot longer, I think.

Would love to experience it by someone who really knows how to tickle, and would love to subject someone to it, someone who is actually ticklish... Unfortunately, neither is the case for me :-(

Yeh I really like it non stop, it pisses me off SO much when they stop to "see if im ok"

But do you want them to stop if you start coughing?

I know that's the only time I appreciate being stopped upon if I'm lee. But I only lee when I want to be annihilated by tickling.

Well that, and when something hurts.

Christopher

This is my favourite kind of tickling. Years back, once I became accustomed to bondage and experienced my first real tickle tortures, I abandoned all safe words whenever I was on the receiving end. Personally, I revel in the sensation of laughing so hard that I'm reduced to whimpering, to the point where I'm not able to produce enough sound to protest the tickling anyway. I'm not ticklish enough for this to be what usually happens, but a few skilled female 'lers have taken me to the edge of insanity and back!

I would love to do that or have that done but as it has already been said, most people stop too soon or can't take but a minute or two. I think they would get upset if I pushed it longer. :)

i'd say depends on the ler, sometimes the ler can make then stop and go moments really fun.. at other times, they really need to keep going.. again depends on the ler... oh and the lee!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back