• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Non-Tickling: Kissing Fairies

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
I saw a toon someone did at another forum and it reminded me of one I had done myself a long time ago....

this WAS for an ex-girlfriend of mine....and yes that was supposed to be the two of us as fairies.... :sigh: She was a fantasy fanatic....not to mention completely insane......LOL

And before anyone asks, yes I got to tickle her but honestly....it wasnt worth it. In my case, when it comes to a significant other, the main enjoyment of the tickling comes from the intimate relationship we have with each other....

Attachments

• kissingfairy.jpg
    kissingfairy.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 818
Last edited:
If I wasn't so black-hearted, the whole story behind this piccy would be worth a triple awww action. Alas, I cannot do that, but I CAN find it to be quite a good picture. She must have appreciated it. :happy:

You look so cute with pointy ears, CC!!
Also I notice your wings are pridefully erect. :D

Knowing the backstory behind the picture makes it more special and sentimental I bet.

uuuuuuhhhh......

you look different without the cat-suit....

(its 3 am and i'm high on windex. cut me some slack.)

cool picture... more realistic than your cali stuff, could use some colour, but other than that, it be wicked.

This actually predates most of my tickling artwork under the Cheshire Cat name by a few years. The big fabric cat head wasnt even in the developing stages yet...

I may or may not color it in....dunno if I really feel like it...

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back