• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not a popularity contest BUT Which LER would you like to be tickled by!

Ticklerguy4u said:
Izzy Izzy Izzy....oh Izzy....you would never make it past the front door before you crumbled to the ground in your own ticklish frenzy. :tickle:

is that a challenge? if so i accept

isabeau :imouttahe

isabeau said:
slacker and shred without a doubt. love them both

isabeau :Kiss1:

Izzy is like a politician...eventually everyone will make her lists.hahahahaha :angel: :bouncybou

FlockOfSeagulls said:
Izzy is like a politician...eventually everyone will make her lists.hahahahaha :angel: :bouncybou

hmmm notice i didnt say i love you??????? hehehehe

isabeau :rotate: :imouttahe

sarahgetswet said:
Very new here, so i am bound to find more possibles but just now i think i would choose

Tamia78 - love the profile

ticklkitten - love the sense of humour

Hi Sarah, Welcome if you are new! Thanks so much! Uk..eh???? lol :jester:

The 2 that JUMP right into mind would be Jobelle and LK70....God help me if they ever get their revenge...lol

Tamia78 said:
Definitely Osco89 (I wanna try out those stocks!!!)

Now that I think about it....Ticklerguy4u might not be so bad, either.... :cool:

tulipangel said:
You would let me tickle you????? WOW cool yay!!!!!! :bump:

Considering I never really been tickled in a long session, yes I would let you.
You would be kind right? I am very ticklish.

osco89 said:
Considering I never really been tickled in a long session, yes I would let you.
You would be kind right? I am very ticklish.

I am always kind but I have no idea what it would be like to be in charge.... I think since im very submissive I would be a pretty good Ler.... I know how to take it so I'm sure I will give it just right ;)
This you can take it?

tulipangel said:

I am always kind but I have no idea what it would be like to be in charge.... I think since im very submissive I would be a pretty good Ler.... I know how to take it so I'm sure I will give it just right ;)
This you can take it?

I'm only teasing about being kind! I shouldn't say this but as ticklish as I am, give it to me good!!!!!!!

osco89 said:
I'm only teasing about being kind! I shouldn't say this but as ticklish as I am, give it to me good!!!!!!!

Ok, with all the years of frustration I have built up.... Your feet at my mercy? You would probably be in a ton of trouble..... In a good way ;)

Coffee said:
The 2 that JUMP right into mind would be Jobelle and LK70....God help me if they ever get their revenge...lol

Well I don't know Jobelle but if we're talking revenge I'm willing to team up with her!

tulipangel said:
Ok, with all the years of frustration I have built up.... Your feet at my mercy? You would probably be in a ton of trouble..... In a good way ;)

If you tickle my feet, do me one favor. No matter how hard I laugh and beg you to stop, please DON'T!!!!

osco89 said:
If you tickle my feet, do me one favor. No matter how hard I laugh and beg you to stop, please DON'T!!!!

I would probably zone out so I dont think you saying stop would be heard! Might have to have a safe word... Like something hard to miss..... Like bambi..... lol

The lack of X chromosomes strikes again

toneus79 said:
Libertine - come to me, or with me Big Boy. :Kiss1:

Sorry, Toneus. See title! Wrong genetic makeup for my strictly hetero Ler.
Also, he's MINE. :lovestory

When you have the perfect Ler you have to be a bit possessive. I guess my Ler of choice is pretty obvious.....

Last edited:
tulipangel said:

I would probably zone out so I dont think you saying stop would be heard! Might have to have a safe word... Like something hard to miss..... Like bambi..... lol

Safeword is fine. But will you be able to understand it through all my laughter?

isabeau said:
i dont have to worry about being on anyone's list since i'm strictly a lee, however tulipangel was so sweet to name me..

and how could i forget Mastertank? who tickles sooo erotically

isabeau

and Illtklu one of my bestest friends. or my best friend if you will
I love you Izzy!

y yo porque no?

...and who want to be tickled by me?

Last edited:
KittenToes said:
Sorry, Toneus. See title! Wrong genetic makeup for my strictly hetero Ler.
Also, he's MINE. :lovestory

When you have the perfect Ler you have to be a bit possessive. I guess my Ler of choice is pretty obvious.....

Does this mean he won't be sending me any pictures then :sadcry:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back