• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not a true beginning, but certainly a first

Pragmatic

Verified
I suppose the winter months, with limited conditions to be actually outside doing things (cold, dark, etc), is why this time of year is always nostalgic for me. Today, I thought I'd turn a bit of that into a tale you all might like, relate to, pity, or have some other reaction to, but enjoy reading nonetheless.

While not the start of my interest in tickling, this even certainly made an impression on me. It is said that dating after 40 is like trying to find the least broken thing in a thrift store that doesn't smell bad. Even at 39, this was pretty accurate, especially when the internet was involved. (For the record, I did have one, sub-two-year relationship that began with internet dating, yet it was ultimately a HORRIBLE experience with a woman who, as it turns out, was psychologically incapable of telling the truth, least of all to herself, but I digress...) At this time, I was living in suburban Kansas City, specifically in Johnson County, which is generally considered to be the wealthiest county in Kansas. I happened to get algorithmically matched to a woman named Carlee, and we began chatting a bit. It was going well, so we decided on a Friday night date at a small yet very good Italian place near by. We actually lived in the same town, which was separated from the main metroplex by a few miles. Being a gentleman, I offered to pick her up instead of us both driving the extra miles.

Now, by this point, tickling had come up kind of organically. While messaging, we were using typical "get to know you" type of questions. One that she asked me was if I had any special talents or secret powers, something like that. Not to brag, but I give a pretty damn good foot massage, so that was mentioned. She immediately said she was way too ticklish for that, to which I responded that if that was the case, it wasn't being done properly. Short version, she was intrigued enough that she said she wanted to try sometime, just to see if she could handle it.

Sometime turned into the night of our first date. After dinner, we went to her house and started watching a movie. In the course of that, she took her shoes off. Later, she had her feet touching my leg on the couch, and later still her feet were on my leg. I placed my hand on her foot, and she flinched but remained. I asked her if she wanted to try that massage, and she did.

Wearing socks, this girl was very flinchy and every touch tickled. She wanted to try it without socks, which helped mitigate her response for general touches but made actual tickle contact much more reactive. Ultimately, we both fell asleep on the couch.

The next day, we were texting (I was working, out in my service truck on properties), and she was going on, at length, about how she was really curious to see how much tickling her feet could handle. It seems she liked how it felt. Once I was done for the day and home, we were still talking. Finally, she asked if I wanted to come over. I "warned" her that if I did there would probably be some tickling. Her exact words: "That why I want you to come over."

I arrived, we sat a talked for a little bit, but her bare feet were constantly literally searching for my hand. We finally went to the bedroom (to quote Lavern Roberts, "keep it holy, now...."), and what ensued was a constant foot tickling test session that lasted the entire length of "Raiders of the Lost Arc". She was clearly very, very ticklish, but also very, very into it. Other than fingers and briefly a plastic hairbrush (which was ridiculously effective on her feet), there was one brief toe-sucking trial. She liked it, it was only the second time I had tried such a thing, but that night she was way more interested in the tickling.

Now, I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure she ultimately orgasmed just from having her bare feet tickled. I had to hold her ankles pretty firmly, not because she was trying to escape but her natural reaction was to pull away. While doing so and using the brush on her feet, I was basically sitting between her legs. Her laughter changed, getting much more "engorged" if you will. So her leg was king of wrapped around my torso, I was scrubbing her arch firmly, and I realized that her pelvic area was grinding against my lower back. I'm not sure why, but I kept at it. She was grinding harder and harder, and eventually her laughter gave way to something much more passionate. I continued while she did, and when it was over, I slowly relented.

We didn't seem to have much else in common, but she was a very nice woman. We saw each other a couple more times, but it would not have made a successful relationship. And ultimately, I completely lost track of her (changes in phones, moving, etc, her number vanished). But it stands out in my mind as the time I realized that someone having an orgasm just from having her bare feet tickled was an actual possibility.

Carlee, if you are out here, know that I remember and think about that time in 2013. Feel free to send me a message if you discovered this site after you discovered your own ticklish feet.

Wow, very hot! I hope you two reconnect. It sounds like the start of a very fulfilling relationship.

We didn't seem to have much else in common, but she was a very nice woman. We saw each other a couple more times, but it would not have made a successful relationship.

I hate it when that happens! I always think "what if". :(

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back