• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not exactly new...

ali32

TMF Regular
Hi Everyone,

I've been on the TMF for over 10 years now, so I'm not new - just have never taken the time to post an introduction before.

I was born into tickling, and after doing some early exploration as a switch, eventually realised what I always suspected - I am 100% ler. I've only ever tickled guys, but I am open to tickling girls. I am not at all into cybertickling/online roleplaying. What I like most is to tickle feet!!! And I am quite partial to a very ticklish tummy :)

I have been a bit of a lurker here in the past, although I did meet my husband in the TMF chatroom. We have been happily married for almost 6 years and together for almost 8. I've also made some other good friends here, some of which I have met in real life. Oh, and I should mention I'm Australian, so it's not always easy to meet others in real life. The time I spend on the TMF tends to fluctuate a bit depending on my work, but I'd like to become more active.

Outside of tickling, I'm a teacher, and I love to travel and read. I also like movies and music, oh, and chocolate. :)

ali32

Welcome Ali! Love to meet ladies who are 'lers for us ticklish guys! Hope to chat with you sometime! Don't be a stranger.

Hey Ali,

Its has been quite some time since we have chatted. Great intro. I hope all is well. Welcome back

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back