• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not having an age limit.

Masque

TMF Expert
I'm probably overreacting but I began to wonder if it was strange at all that I don't have an age limit when it comes to lees. I once even went as far as to tell myself I'd probably tickle a granny if she'd let me.

Maybe it has something to do with that time a lee expressed surprise at me sayiing the fact that she was 50 wasn't a turn off.

Well 50 isn't exactly what it used to be, lol. Nor is 30 for that matter!

But regardless of the age, you're into what you're into and if you're into tickling a 50 year old - or a 70 year old for that matter! - so be it, you can't help what you like. The other end of the spectrum is where the danger zone comes in, at least in so far as actually going out and doing it. But if you like tickling a 50-year old, I say go for it. I'm about to turn 51 and there are alot of people my age that I think look fantastic, and I would run my hands over in a heartbeat if I ever got the chance. Julianne Moore, who is older than me, was just tickled in a movie....and I thought it was super hot.

At the end of the day, they're all just souls in a body. I look at pictures of people that I used to think were "old".... and all I can see is how young they look! And often beautiful! When I see older people, I can often see (or imagine) the young person that they were. Most people I know still feel like they're a younger version of themselves inside, anyways. I know I'm very much a guy in my 20s in a lot of ways, even though I'm twice that age. I still feel perpetually 23, lol.

I'm sure there are some 50-year olds that would LOVE getting tickled by someone younger. Go get 'em! ;)

My wife and I are over 60. We still REALLY enjoy tickling. There are a number of friends on TMF who have tickled her. I will not speak for them but I think they enjoyed it.

You can see her feet in my albums.

Ticklerbc

My personal range will be between 18 - 65 I also never do non-consensual or bondage

Not gonna lie, I'm really relieved because I was afraid this conversation was going to be WAY different based on the title :shock2:

The lee I spoke with said she was surprised because "Most guys your age only want 18 year olds."

My wife and I are over 60. We still REALLY enjoy tickling. There are a number of friends on TMF who have tickled her. I will not speak for them but I think they enjoyed it.

You can see her feet in my albums.

Ticklerbc

My God! I looked in your albums. Your wife's feet are gorgeous! I would gleefully tickle them anytime! Of course, I'm 65, too. But just the same, they're beautiful!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back