• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not just air ticklish, air ticklish all over even her feet! M/F

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Now I have said before that my wife is so ticklish, feather ticklish and even air ticklish. But I didn't realise until recently just how air ticklish! She really is the ticklish gift that keeps on giving. A while ago I discovered that by tickling the screen when we are having a video chat, she physically has to look away from the screen if I start wiggling my fingers at her, or as I like to do gently swipe one finger up and down; she knows full well this is aimed at her foot and has said before that feels ticklish. If I catch her off guard she will even giggle too before hiding from the screen. Now as well as just making tickling sounds without even touching her, it seems there is another method I can tickle her with..

Whilst we were on holiday still, either before or after the distracting tickle story. On one of the evenings we were both lying around in the bedroom, still feeling a bit jetlagged.
I always take photos of her barefeet on my phone, because... I just do that for some reason. :)
Well I took a photo of her feet I can't remember if it was of the soles showing or not; knowing me probably, I just remember a photo of her feet.
I showed her the photo and wiggled my fingers up and down the photo and she burst out giggling, I looked at her and said "what?" Then I did it again, causing her again to giggle and her feet were even squirming like I was tickling her. She closed her eyes so she couldn't see the photo any more, I was completely gobsmacked!
"Look at this" I said, she still kept her eyes closed. "Come on I said look at this", again showing her that photo and tickling the screen again, she began giggling again and her feet were really feeling the tickles, she sat up now and I held the screen away tickling the photo of her feet. I think if memory serves I then started making chchchchchc tickling noises and now she sat forward giggling and put her hand on my hand to stop the tickling.

I couldn't believe it!
The next time I tickle my wife I might have to tickle a photo of her feet before actually tickling her feet lol.

Last edited:
Yes it is, I am still amazed I keep finding more and more ways to tickle my wife lol.

Great story! Sounds like a dream come true! And I'd love to see her feet!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back