• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Noticed something odd regarding TAGS

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
I noticed something strange about the tags...

When composing a message (in the artwork section at least) a text tells you that you can add up to 25 tags. However, if does not accept more than 6. If you add more (like 7 or 8) then it will complain and you have to remove tags before your message can be posted.

I ran into this a couple of times already, thought I'd post here to let you know. Maybe some setting is wrong somewhere telling the poster the wrong number...?

Also, is there some way to shut off the "automatic tagging" feature? It seems to take keywords from the title and make them into tags...creating some really odd tags, especially out of long thread titles. Is there a way to make the default "no tags" and let the thread starter create the tags they want without having to edit the whole thing everytime?

The automatic tag feature is a mod installed by TickleTheater. Unfortunately, it appears to be all or nothing. You either have it on or you keep it off. There isn't a middle ground.

There are three tag limits. Maximum Tags per Thread is the absolute limit on tags per thread. It is set to 25. Maximum Tags Applied by Thread Starter is how many tags the thread starter can post. That's set to 5. Maximum Tags Applied by Other Users, the last, is how many tags any other user can add, currently set to 2. This prevents one user from adding the full 25 tags. The system is supposed to let many users decide how to tag the thread.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back