• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

November 9th, 2014 YOU pick a meet and greet and Let's Do This ATLANTA

TklshDiva

TMF Expert
November 9th, 2014 YOU pick a meet and greet and Let's Do This ATLANTA ...

I can't help it if I work and I can't always respond to everyone's post or emails. I work a tight schedule and I'm always on the run so let's do this if not tomorrow the following week.

I'm in town not sure for how long but I'm here and would love to hang out with you Lers/Lees etc! I'm in Suwanee but can certainly find a place to hang out that's safe for all to come! My apt is too small so that won't work.

Does anyone have a place we can come too? Let's throw some ideas out there and see what best suits others?! Ideas are always welcome so let's do this before it's gets too cold ...

I'm off to get a pedicure! Oh and by the by my feet need to be tickled how about yours?!

SMILE!

Sounds fun but I can imagine this might be too short of notice for most people :(

Next week would probably work best. How about we start by shooting for a restaurant somewhere along the Perimeter or Buford Highway? I live near Clarkston, but don't mind traveling someplace convenient to most people. We can toss around meeting places between now and the next few days.

I'm looking forward to finally meeting you all.

Last edited:
This was a little quick for me. I was at a wedding today and next Saturday will be out of town. Sunday I'm around but I know that's usually not a good day for a lot of people. I'm open to meet up some time though.

I'm free Wednesday and Thursday evenings, and all day Sunday this week. Would any of these days work for anybody? If so, what times?

Soooo...how about we throw a dart and try for a Sunday afternoon/evening (11/16) meetup? PM or email me at [email protected] if interested in nailing down a date/time and place.

This is my first time going out on a limb like this, so I'm guessing since this is a meet-and-greet, this'll be an infrormal 'Wow, there's folks like me in this town" type of deal. Hope to hear from you all.

It was but I was trying to be understanding and put it out there!

I'm free on Sunday and would be willing to meet up somewhere. Don't really hang out in Atlanta much so I don't have any good spots to suggest meeting.

Roswell Road might be a good place to start. There's a shopping plaza called The Prado Shopping Center (5600 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342) that has restaurants in and around it. It's close to the exit ramp and is easy to get to from outside or inside the perimeter. Would that work for Sunday? Any suggestions?

Dang. Saturday would have been much better for me :-/ oh well.

Regarding times - I was thinking either 3 pm for an afternoon meeting, 6 pm for an evening meeting.

I'm inclined to go with an afternoon meeting because it leaves mornings and evenings free and traffic shouldn't be too bad.

Again, I'm throwing darts here, so if there's a time that makes more sense for folks, feel free to suggest alternates.

Last edited:
@Static, hopefully we'll get a chance to meet at some point - it really is just plain odd Atlanta doesn't have a community of tickling enthusiasts.

Okay everybody, here's the summary:

We're going to meet *at 3PM on Sunday, November 16th, at The Prado Shopping Center, 5600 Roswell Rd., Atlanta, GA 30342.

Given the weather, I recommend folks park in the covered parking deck.

I'll be waiting near the entrance between Subway restaurant and some other place I don't remember, inside the parking deck. Look for a black guy with glasses carrying a small drum (no, I'm not gonna play it - I suck :))

I was thinking of waiting for about a half-hour for people before heading to whatever restaurant/coffee shop we decide to go to. We'll play it by ear from there.

Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if there are any questions or suggestions . I'll get PM's and emails on my phone, so I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

Hope to see you soon,

-Raslebe

Unfortunately, the meeting was a bust. Nobody showed - that was disappointing.

Perhaps some other time...

Any suggestions for how to set these things up better?

Probably better to have more than a few days lead time and have the thread started with someone not known for telling people that she's going to start something and never follow through :)

meep

And I found this thread too late xD I live all the way in tifton anyways :( no female lers out here xD

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back