• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Numerous Tickle Fights in 3 hours!

Hue

Hello to all. Yesterday was truely a fun and magical day for me. From 4 - 7 PM, I was involved in numerous tickle fights with five other people. 1 was very ticklish all over :D :cool: I won't go into too much detail about the tickle fights that I had, but I can say that I won every single one, every though I was outnumbered. I did have a slight advantage though :wooha: :happy: but that info is to be released at my descreation. If you want the details then contact me by Yahoo Instant Messenger, email, or AOL Instant Messenger. YIM Screen Name - predator_team_leader, AIM Screen Name - RDASHIELDE98 or email - [email protected] "Why not PM you?" you ask, simple, the details are very sketchy and it is best done through email or Instant Messege! LONG LIVE TICKLE FIGHTS!

Wow... I can honestly say I've never won a tickle-fight in my life. This in spite of the fact that I've been involved in many of them...

Wade said:
Wow... I can honestly say I've never won a tickle-fight in my life. This in spite of the fact that I've been involved in many of them...
That's why the "evil" girls here LUV you ;)

MistressValerie said:

Ah, the affection of evil girls... so flattering and gratifying, and yet so impossible to tolerate (at least for the absurdly ticklish among us...)!

the hollywood brother deem you a very lucky son of a gun brother.

MistressValerie said:

and why I would like to witness that fight, if it should ever happen....;)

cellardweller said:
and why I would like to witness that fight, if it should ever happen....;)

Mmm, that's a spectator sport I don't think I could afford to volunteer for. (In other words: y'all would have to catch me first...!)

Wade said:
Mmm, that's a spectator sport I don't think I could afford to volunteer for. (In other words: y'all would have to catch me first...!)

*catches Wade* Okay y'all, I got him. ;) :)

I haven't been in a tickle fight for so long, I'm really jealous but thnaks for sharing anyway Hue.

F.L. Atlanta said:
*catches Wade* Okay y'all, I got him. ;) :)

Ack! The ticklee is always outnumbered, ain't he?

stdave said:
I haven't been in a tickle fight for so long, I'm really jealous but thnaks for sharing anyway Hue.

No problem stdave.

Wade said:
Ack! The ticklee is always outnumbered, ain't he?

Sometimes Wade, sometimes the ticklee is outnumbered. It all depends in the numbers. 1 - on - 1 is an evenly match 'fight', that is, without bondage.

Hue said:
Sometimes Wade, sometimes the ticklee is outnumbered. It all depends in the numbers. 1 - on - 1 is an evenly match 'fight', that is, without bondage.

Hmmm. Not the way I do it. When I'm involved, a one-on-one faceoff seems to be guaranteed to end in my squealing for mercy.

F.L. Atlanta said:
not anymore. this time it is a newbie! :)

Yes, he gave me an excellent welcome, though I suspect he was more merciful than may be the case on some future occasion.

seto749 said:
Yes, he gave me an excellent welcome, though I suspect he was more merciful than may be the case on some future occasion.

That's correct young'un. Right now, I have another newbie that I am welcoming.

Wade said:
Hmmm. Not the way I do it. When I'm involved, a one-on-one faceoff seems to be guaranteed to end in my squealing for mercy.

awww, poor Wade, so 'victimized' by all of the 'LERS out there.

F.L. Atlanta said:
awww, poor Wade, so 'victimized' by all of the 'LERS out there.

I'm glad that sympathetic and enlightened people are beginning to recognize the enormity of my dire plight. Now I'm waiting for a telethon to be established.

Wade said:
I'm glad that sympathetic and enlightened people are beginning to recognize the enormity of my dire plight. Now I'm waiting for a telethon to be established.

How about this Wade......

We'll strap you to a bed, bare chested, and bare footed.

People call up and donate money to watch us tickle you, and the money goes to your cause.

cellardweller said:

People call up and donate money to watch us tickle you, and the money goes to your cause.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cellardweller said:

Nah, I can't imagine you'd raise very much money that way... where are the musical numbers and the celebrity testimonials??

Wade said:
Yeah, I havent won 1 either :sigh: ....maybe because I tie them up, and give them no chance :cool:

Wade said:
Nah, I can't imagine you'd raise very much money that way... where are the musical numbers and the celebrity testimonials??

Well, maybe we can get Jessica Simpson and Celine Dion to sing while we tickle you.

And we can get some stars to do voice overs........

*George Clooney appears onstage*

Look at how ticklish this poor man is. We can find way to help him, if you help too. Just donate some money to have him tickled, and all funds will go to finding a cure for this poor man.

;)

How terribly considerate of you to have thought this out so thoroughly, CD! But surely there are other people in the world even more ticklish than I (at least one or two? Anyone?); after some consideration I will generously cede my position at the center of this telethon so someone else can take my place.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back