• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nurse Lisa Double Stocked F/F

A wonderful clip! She is an absolute delight and a ticklers dream.

My vote goes to Nurse Lisa with the best laugh of the year. Nice, sincere and hearty from the belly. I love her laugh with a passion.

Great way to start the year Tommy. BTW. What happened to those new set of restraints you posted about recently?

More please. :p

I wont have it ready for this week, but I want Nurse Lisa to be one of the first to try it out next week. My brother and I are going to build my latest design this weekend. I started making something and it wasn't going to be very good for body tickling. My new device design is going to be great for everything!

!!

If you do one thing this year, put this girl through the baby oil/hairbrush treatment like Diane and i think you've got the video of the year winner in your bag!

I wont have it ready for this week, but I want Nurse Lisa to be one of the first to try it out next week. My brother and I are going to build my latest design this weekend. I started making something and it wasn't going to be very good for body tickling. My new device design is going to be great for everything!

Shit I cant wait. Thanks for all your time and effort Tommy. :happyfloa

I just bought the clip today and it's fantastic. I feel the strongest part of it is when her feet are immobile in the toe stocks. Definitely would love to see an entire clip of "the nurse" with the feet completely immobile. Hell, I'd love to see more of that overall but it was really effective here.

Great job, Tommy!

I just bought the clip today and it's fantastic. I feel the strongest part of it is when her feet are immobile in the toe stocks. Definitely would love to see an entire clip of "the nurse" with the feet completely immobile. Hell, I'd love to see more of that overall but it was really effective here.

Great job, Tommy!

If my new device is finished this weekend she will be the first to try it out. If all goes according to plan, the lee's entire body and especially feet will pretty much be immobilized!

Lisa has confirmed for next week, she is excited that she will be the first in my new device!

If my new device is finished this weekend she will be the first to try it out. If all goes according to plan, the lee's entire body and especially feet will pretty much be immobilized!

Again. I cant wait.

The entire body? I can only imagine just how helpless your modals will be. With Brooke administrating her tickling by way of licking. :p

OMG!!!! :woot2:

After buying this video, I can say, it is now my favorite.
I love this lee, her feet, her laugh, everything.
Keep up the great work, and don't change a thing.

Thanks,

I would love to see Brooke tickle her with her long hair in her underarms as well as her feet.

I can do a pre-tickle tease with her hair, not sure if it will tickle a lot or not but I'll give it a shot.

I just found this thread.

Have you tickled this woman again lately?

I love nurses. She is a beauty, and love her reactions.
White nylons and scrubs for her next round?

I remember seeing Lisa in a video where she was a "banker" and I have to say, that is one of the best videos I have ever seen! She just laughs and laughs and laughs, and it's a beautiful laugh as well. :D I semi agree with the above post except I want to see her tickled in her scrubs but I want shoe removal, foot tickling with her wearing black socks and also feather tickling. Is there any chance that she would reply to something I could write for her? :) I'm a big fan :)

Awesome!
Yummy looking Feet!
Great laugh and reations!

She has really nice feet and the toe stocks did a nice job restraining her feet. Definetely a winner.

I know this thread is old, but since its been revived and seeing the clip I just thought I'd comment.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back