• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Official NHLee Countdown!

I almost forgot one of my most important thank yous.

Kraziedog. You are an epic friend. Even though you weren't there in person, you pulled me out of a bad headspace one night, very very late. I fell asleep thinking of your sweet friendship. I love you :)

You just have to be there next time. Just do.
OMG! I get a shout and wasn't even there? Now I feel really special. :wub: Was my pleasure LiteBright. I'm always there for you sweetie; anytime, anyplace. :Kiss2:

I hate to be a downer after such an EPIC event, but...

...is there even the slightest chance that anyone found a Bicentennial silver dollar laying around anywhere? My father gave it to me before he died, and it's missing. I'm hoping that it slipped out of my pocket when I was laying on the floor, or perhaps the love seat in the front room by the aquarium. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Finally!

Hey folks!

Sorry I've taken so long to respond. For those of you who had not heard me mention it over and over (and over) during the gathering... I'M ON VACATION! So because I am so busy lying out on beaches, planning day-trips to NYC, Philly, and DC, and eating the best junk food the east coast has to offer, I will wait until later to add my own detailed outline and list to this NHLee love-fest.

What I will say now is a huge and heart-felt THANK-YOU to Lee for what I will remember as being the best weekend in my life... so far :) And despite my biased, giddy school-girl crush I have on you, it's an empirical fact that you are an amazing person who gave so many of us a gathering that we will never forget!

-- Ivory Tickler

P.S. For those of you who would like a copy of any pictures taken of you, please PM me with your info. And though it goes without saying, please do not post or distribute them. Thank you!

I unfortunately did not have a proper grip on Bella's legs for this reaction and shortly thereafter my head was introduced by Bella's legs to the side of Lee's desk.
You have no idea how hilarious it was, sitting in the living room, to be talking (or were we singing with Ivory?) and then hear this massive BOOM! come out of the other room and then Bella's voice going "Are you okay?" or something to that effect. :D

Who's the wiseass who put my screaming and cursing on page 29?!?!?!

DSL, you are so fscking dead. *punts*
As much as I would like to take credit for these alleged sound shenanigans I don't remember doing anything to that effect. :D Props to whomever did, though.

...watching HDS and Ayla wrestle for a LONG ass time and bringing water to them at one point...
One of no doubt many folks I forgot to shout out to, thanks man! Believe you me, with Ayla involved I REALLY needed that drink. :D

Now somebody find Danimal's silver dollar so we can keep this weekend an epic WIN:

...is there even the slightest chance that anyone found a Bicentennial silver dollar laying around anywhere? My father gave it to me before he died, and it's missing. I'm hoping that it slipped out of my pocket when I was laying on the floor, or perhaps the love seat in the front room by the aquarium. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Hey folks!

Sorry I've taken so long to respond. For those of you who had not heard me mention it over and over (and over) during the gathering... I'M ON VACATION! So because I am so busy lying out on beaches, planning day-trips to NYC, Philly, and DC, and eating the best junk food the east coast has to offer, I will wait until later to add my own detailed outline and list to this NHLee love-fest.

What I will say now is a huge and heart-felt THANK-YOU to Lee for what I will remember as being the best weekend in my life... so far :) And despite my biased, giddy school-girl crush I have on you, it's an empirical fact that you are an amazing person who gave so many of us a gathering that we will never forget!

-- Ivory Tickler

P.S. For those of you who would like a copy of any pictures taken of you, please PM me with your info. And though it goes without saying, please do not post or distribute them. Thank you!

Miss you!! :redheart:

No more Days

*punts DSL*

:(

B.. a.k.a. Ijustwannaplay

It was indeed a pleasure to have you around and thanks for letting yourself get worked over by several of the ladies at once for the radio show.

You were quiet at the beginning but left with a BOOM!!

My man it was my honor to meet you and I am glad to have met you.

I hope we cross paths again REAL SOON!!

Take care B!

way2, it was also a great pleasure to meet you as well, thanks for being around...it was a pleasure.

Rob

You're the man Rob! It was an honor to be on your radio show in any capacity, let alone one that I'm good at. I was actually going to tell the ladies to do a good job since this is for the radio, but they apparently couldn't wait any longer and got a head start on me. Obviously they didn't need the encouragement. :D

You have no idea how hilarious it was, sitting in the living room, to be talking (or were we singing with Ivory?) and then hear this massive BOOM! come out of the other room and then Bella's voice going "Are you okay?" or something to that effect. :D

You couldn't hear it, but I was laughing hysterically too.

[...the the guy with the arm tatoo that I completely forgot your name now...so ashamed... it was great to chat with you.

QUOTE]

thinking that was me! LOLOL Great chatting with you as well. Hopefully next time around I'll be out of my own shell a bit more and get a little more involved. I was still so overwhelmed by being with such a great group of people that i sometimes got all nervy and atwitter.

I cant say enough about how welcome I felt even though I've never even talked to many of you for more than jsut a couple sentences here and there.

Thanks again Lee for having me, and thanks again to everyone for welcoming me!

TJ

[...the the guy with the arm tatoo that I completely forgot your name now...so ashamed... it was great to chat with you.

QUOTE]

thinking that was me! LOLOL Great chatting with you as well. Hopefully next time around I'll be out of my own shell a bit more and get a little more involved. I was still so overwhelmed by being with such a great group of people that i sometimes got all nervy and atwitter.

I cant say enough about how welcome I felt even though I've never even talked to many of you for more than jsut a couple sentences here and there.

Thanks again Lee for having me, and thanks again to everyone for welcoming me!

TJ

hey TJ, followed your route home...worked good, only ran into 1 small stretch of traffic...

sorry you did not come further out of your shell, would have liked to help you ! :devil:

Judy

hey TJ, followed your route home...worked good, only ran into 1 small stretch of traffic...

sorry you did not come further out of your shell, would have liked to help you ! :devil:

Judy

Judy....Yeah I know...I saw ya looking at me a couple times with those "boy..would he look good under my fingers" eyes... :)

Glad your ride home went well! Ya know..you guys arent all that far away!

I don't think I was alone in those looks! Next time my friend, and no...you are not that far, put new meaning to reach out and touch someone! :wavingguy

You do have to come down and do some work on hubby's truck :rotate:

I don't think I was alone in those looks! Next time my friend, and no...you are not that far, put new meaning to reach out and touch someone! :wavingguy

You do have to come down and do some work on hubby's truck :rotate:

Ok, Your on!

I know I enjoyed meeting everyone!

I can't wait to post my recap.

Sitting on the desk I saw A LOT of interesting things.

I will share them with you all soon.

-Goofy

I know I enjoyed meeting everyone!

I can't wait to post my recap.

Sitting on the desk I saw A LOT of interesting things.

I will share them with you all soon.

-Goofy

too funny! great laugh of the night, thanks goofy...I was on a post gathering blue night.

Garsh, twerent nothing. H'yuck.

Just missing everyone too and Robace finally left to go and do his tongue exercises and get his butt injections that keeps them firm, so I could finally post.

(Dont tell him I said that)

-Goofy

Just missing everyone too and Robace finally left to go and do his tongue exercises and get his butt injections that keeps them firm, so I could finally post.

-Goofy

Goofy,
if your gonna be around more with Rob to any future gatherings, my only requset is that you invest in some glass wipes. Your buddy tends to leave marks...and permanant visual damage to sensitive eyes!

-Goofy
Wait, wasn't I forced to kiss the backside of you? :shock:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back