• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Official 'Tickling Paradise' Model Nostalgia Thread

I would go for Viviana / Lilly Japanese / Rio / and Summer the tickle virgin & contest winner!!!

Does anyone remember the clip featuring Renee's "neighbor lady?" She wasn't young and hot, but I loved that scene.

I'm not sure what it was, but they really had something special there! Maybe it's because I was younger but I was always on the edge of my seat as they came out with new stuff. And they never dissapointed....for awhile. Then things sort of fell off. Perhaps it was the video quality. Or even the amount imagination that went into it....the old stuff was cheesy...but I loved it. Perhaps the model quality dropped....not too sure. It was kinky but not overtly sexual....innocent compared to what's out there now...and it's still hot. Perhaps it was the amazing chemistry between lee and ler. The girls were earning a paycheck....but you wouldn't guess by looking at it. Something is lacking though. Haven't seen a video I would buy in a while. Maybe it's the lack of samples...ironically enough if I don't see a sample I won't buy. Perhaps it's the fun story lines.

wow...I'm surprised I remember all of those names after all of the years! Really quality stuff. Too bad I lost it all a few broken hard drives ago!

Great way to sum it up GQ. I completely agree. But since we gettin all nostalginc, some of my faves from there are :

Viviana, Gabrielle, Gia, Lily (of course), Sierra, Bobbi and Bambi and of course, RENEE!! :rockon:

In my personal opinion, the best reactions come from (in no order of priority):

Starr (odd no one hasn't mentioned her yet, one of my favourites)
Jenny
Lily
Chynna
Katie
Jade
Gia (also the best 'ler they have, she's a true sadist)
Desiree (Kamiano had to stop when removing the stockings of her second foot, because it was too much for her to bear)
Ariel
Summer

There are obviously many more. All I can say is that I'm especially a fan of their classics. Of the newest models I can also say I like Rose a lot.

I still order from them. Bumping this thread made me feel like ordering some clips of Summer which I didn't regret.

Last edited:
Katie and Liz

For me it was Katie Martin she was so cute with her blonde hair and glasses her laughter was so bubbly . Her bare soles were so ticklish and were a foot fetishists paradise. One of my favorites was when Liz tickled her feet on the Genie movie. Also Liz was great she looked like the girl next door and her feet were so ticklish. I like to think that I gave Renee the idea of the scenerio of when Liz was an athlete and her sneakers and socks were stripped off by Ariel revealing her smelly stinky feet. punishment was tickling the soles of course although Ariel got hers. Another was the explorers captured by female amazons which Katie was tickled on her soles it was great. Another was a girl who was Miss Davis which she was captured by her students and tickled on her feet. Was wondering if anyone remembers any solefully yours models its been a few years now but Lana and Loerrelle were certainly up there.

Looking ahead to the future,
Rose, Lexi/Layla, Frenchie & Hannah are the ones I hope never get desk jobs! (in the nicest possible way of course.)

Noelle was balls to the wall, smoking hot, and Tracy was absolutely perfect...her laugh, her attitude, and her tootsies were unbelieveable! Now about Gabrielle...was her face ever shown? I only remember her feet being exposed, and she was a kick ass model, but I don't recall ever seeing her face, was it shown?

My two favorites is of course, Renee in Superbowl Tickle. After that is Renee tickling Gidget in Tickle Buffet. She was so ticklish she actually wet herself. I think she was a "one time" model. In my opinion she could not stand it enough to do a repeat.

For me its Renee, Raliegh, Celeste, Negar and Julie. Raliegh in Ticklish Deal and Julie in Ticklish Designer are probably my favoritues.

Tracy is also hot. The Magician's Box Tickling scene goes on endlessly to a point her face turns red, and then it appears the tickling is far from done. Wow.

Wow, cant believe no one mentioned Lauren from Campout Coochie. That was one of those scenes that will stay with me forever, her huge feet super immobilized, man that was awesome.

It's crazy to think that most of those models are likely married with kids now. Or at least on their first divorce.

It's indeed part of the business. Few women keep it up for more than a few years due to other obligations. :)

Well- I sure agree with Lilly- but have to say Baby was my favorite!!! Surprised not one mention of her...

Has anyone mentioned Taylor. I think thats the most ticklish male ever to be in a vid....

Tracy in Cop Coochie Coo. Still possibly my favorite tickling video
Cheyenne
Lily
Natalie (who is still current)
Angel
Sierra
Renee
Amber
Daisy
Yosette
Bobbi
Raliegh
Crystal White (was mainly associated with Real Tickling though)
Too many to choose from

Lily
Jade
Summer
Dyllyn
Ruby (she's only in one brief preview, but what a laugh!)

Lily in "Spy Interrogation" is my favourite!
sooo ticklish with such an adorable laugh... :bubbleheart:

Too bad, she´s not in business anymore...

SIERRA !!! ive seen a post on the yuku mousepad? foot model content area about her some random dude like me came out of nowhere and commented that he keeps pestering her with myspace friend requests (before facebook blew up) how the fuck did he find her !?!?!

Lily and Jade, no doubt. They rank as my top two 'lees of all time. I'd pay big money to see them brought back, but like someone pointed out, they're probably married with kids by now. :) That's just weird to even think about.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back