• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohio girl new here

Sassygirl

I live outside Columbus. Never really come across people into tickling. Love this site! My preference is my feet and have never been bonded but dream of it. I'm 29 years old female looking for someone to talk to about tickling and possibly meeting so I can get tortured.

Welcome :) I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for on here.

I am sure there are some guys out where you live that would love to bound and tickle those feet.

If you feel like doing a tickling video let me know, I'm not far from you.

Welcome to the TMF, this place rocks!

welcome

happy to talk anytime. You will definatly find what you are looking for here :)

Welcome to TMF Sassygirl! I've no doubt you will find what you're looking for here. Have fun :)

Stockings? I'm curious about this now. I see things about socks also? I'm new to all this. I haven't had much tickling done to me except years ago and I loved it!

Stockings? I'm curious about this now. I see things about socks also? I'm new to all this. I haven't had much tickling done to me except years ago and I loved it!

I would suggest stockings over socks everytime!

Lets see now....a woman with ticklish feet......that wants to be tickled.....? Nah, I don't think anyone here would be interested.... :p
Seriously, welcome dear! Enjoy it here!

I live outside Columbus. Never really come across people into tickling. Love this site! My preference is my feet and have never been bonded but dream of it. I'm 29 years old female looking for someone to talk to about tickling and possibly meeting so I can get tortured.

Welcome! I am sure there is no shortage of people here who are close enough to you to be potential tickle friends. Where were you when I shot a few videos in Columbus in 2008???:D lol

If there is one thing we are not short of here, its men willing to tie and tickle women! Have fun here.

HELLO SASSY GIRL.

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

You have come to the right place to make all of your :tickling: dreams come true.

Welcome to the TMF, Sassygirl, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forums, I'm from the Dayton area... feel free to send me a private message if you want to chat sometime

Hi...im about 2hrs away...just south of cleveland.
would love to chat with you and see about getting together!
long time tickle feish...never found a willing partner....
could be lots of fun ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back