• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohio State= SMU 2?

The Fallen Angel

3rd Level Red Feather
As this story keeps going it is looking more and more like its going to be SMU all over again. Ohio State is on the verge of receiving penalty.

Most know the story of what was going on with Jim Tressel. But now instead of it being 5 players it looks and sounds like the number is closer to 40 now, you cant suspend 40 players for 5 games and keep a team around for that season. Now Terrell Pryor has been seen driving 4 different cars in the last month and showed up on campus in a new one with temporary plates this week.

I was watching sportscenter and they had Ohio State alum after Ohio State alum talking about the the corruption of the program and bringing new stories to light, i think before this is all said and done we will be seeing another death penalty

death penalty man? I think that is a little extreme given the circumstances. At SMU they were blatently giving players money thru the school systems "slush fund", they were giving signing bonuses and monthly stipends to their players. Lets be real, thats the only way they were goin to be able to get eric dickerson and craig james on the same roster. There are definitely going to be some hefty sanctions put on the university, but the death penalty in my opinion is out of the question. The school was not directly involved in putting money into players pockets. Idiots like Ray Small arent making it any easier on them either.

death penalty man? I think that is a little extreme given the circumstances. At SMU they were blatently giving players money thru the school systems "slush fund", they were giving signing bonuses and monthly stipends to their players. Lets be real, thats the only way they were goin to be able to get eric dickerson and craig james on the same roster. There are definitely going to be some hefty sanctions put on the university, but the death penalty in my opinion is out of the question. The school was not directly involved in putting money into players pockets. Idiots like Ray Small arent making it any easier on them either.

I dunno, several players have been involved with drug situations that were covered up, the whole tattoo situation now involves over 40 players reportedly. Now people are saying Terrell Pyror has been driving around in 8 different cars during his time at Ohio State, he is getting the money/cars from someone, and it doesn't help that the university has covered it all up. Personally i don't think sanctions like a post season ban for a few years and some scholarship loss will do it this time

You could very well be right on that. I'm anxiously awaiting the findings of the entire investigation myself. I feel like as long as these things were not coming from the school via special funds and were coming from boosters and the like that the death penalty should not be considered. But everyday it seems like something new is coming out. I guess we will just have to play the waiting game and see what happens. Im a bucknut myself and we already lost in my opinion the best coach in the country. To lose football would be the death of the state of Ohio.

You could very well be right on that. I'm anxiously awaiting the findings of the entire investigation myself. I feel like as long as these things were not coming from the school via special funds and were coming from boosters and the like that the death penalty should not be considered. But everyday it seems like something new is coming out. I guess we will just have to play the waiting game and see what happens. Im a bucknut myself and we already lost in my opinion the best coach in the country. To lose football would be the death of the state of Ohio.

Im a Pitt fan so im enjoying watching Ohio State squirm lol. More news out today, looks like a car dealership "sold" over 50 cars to players at a "very discounted" price

I lost anything for ohio state when woody hayes punched that opposing player

hah...thats ancient. plus that man made ohio state football what it is.

"The Death Penalty" was used and the NCAA still cringes because of it. Ohio State will be out of the picture for years to come in terms of players and bowl appearances, but mark my words the death penalty will not be put in play.

"The Death Penalty" was used and the NCAA still cringes because of it. Ohio State will be out of the picture for years to come in terms of players and bowl appearances, but mark my words the death penalty will not be put in play.

its not that i expect it to, but in this situation i think it should be

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back