• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohioans unite!!!

Only if you drive considerably over the speed limit.

Akron is about 140 miles from here

Well columbus is the sam distance and it takes me an hour and a half. I dont drive crazed. And its not like i was offeringt o visit, so its no big deal.

Lorain here

Hi Everyone,

I'm a guy from Lorain and would love to meet some tickle friends and get together for some laughs. Send me an e-mail and maybe we can cultivate some friendships. I love tickling and being tickled, especially foot tickling, though I am ticklish everywhere. Mine are size 9.5 with high arches and long toes and are feather ticklish.

Let's get together sometime.

Columbus area??

Hey, I am a 38/m, 5'9", 190 lbs, and I'll be in the Columbus area from January 14-16, 2008. I'd LOVE to meet up with any ladies (or couples) for tickling fun - I'll come from my hotel to your place and we'll have some fun!

If you're a couple, I DO NOT tickle with guys, but maybe you and I can gang up on your wife or g/f, OR, if you don't mind her playing while you're away...

I am married so this would be very discreet one-time thing... :)

Let me know! You can reply here, or send me an e-mail: [email protected]

I'm 3 Miles south of Bowling Green... all the folks here seem to be either from way south of here or way east.

I think Crydun is the closest I've seen so far.

I work in BG and live about 25 miles away.

Drop me a line if you don't want to feel so isolated. Though I know what you mean seems like all the tickle lovers are in Columbus, Cleveland or Cincinnati.

I'm in NW Ohio. I'm 10 miles south of Bowling Green and 6 miles south of MzChaos. You can all probaly guess what happens on a daily basis. I work in BG sooooooo......

Another lurker, here . . .

I don't post much, but I thought I'd put my two cents' worth in, here.

34 y.o. in South Point, OH, here. If you don't know where that is, look at a picture of Ohio. See that part at the bottom, where it points?

Anyway, I think I tend more towards 'lee, but I'm not sure, never actually engaged in adult tickling. My very ticklish wife doesn't enjoy it, so my reading these posts is about the extent of my participation is our mutual "hobby".

32 M Norwalk ohio, Close to sandusky toledo cleveland etc can travel got 23 year old gf starting to get into tickling a little looking to talk to others

I'm in Ohio. On the west side of Columbus. For the most part, I'm a lee, but I'll ler if the need presents itself.

and we have it.

NWOG is tentatively scheduled for July 11, 12 and a closing brunch on the 13. come one, come all!:smilestar

We are from NE Ohio, shes kinda a newbie to this, but willing to learn, lol. She can be a lee or ler, but only with other females. We would def be interested in a gathering as well!!!!

NW Ohio here, co-host of NWOT,love to hear from others in Ohio and surrounding states that may be able to make it

If your in Ohio ,I welcome you to join a good group of us who are going to be getting together weekend of July 11,12,13 :veryhappy .
We will be socializing getting to know each other in a casual safe atmosphere enjoying a hamburger ,hot dog cookout as well as a pool party , and a PJ/Slumber party for those who would feel comfortable hanging out playing cards,munchies and sweets available and bonding together just having fun . The weekend will make tickling a probability but engaging in tickling is not necessary .
I hope to chat and meet alot of you ,your more than welcome to attend whether your a shy person or outgoing and everyone accepts everyone else.;)
PM Me here,respond in this thread or email me at [email protected] , one of your proud hosts who will make this a good time for all..

East Sider..Columbus

Hello All! I am from East Columbus..Mt Carmel East area..

IM in ohio

Im an 18M in ohio and lookin for ladies around same area

Last edited:
Your right Tickleshotel, you shouldn't have posted those pics of your soles all oiled up. Cuz I've been thinking wicked thoughts. Wicked....wicked thoughts.:bouncybou

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back