• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay, Go ahead and ask..

Do you make pastries?

No, but there is one I want to try to make.

If you had $100,000 to go on a clothing shopping spree, where would you shop/what would you buy/and why?

Easy -- Wet Seal, Abercrombie, Hollister and Dillards. I'd by a ton of Jeans, a bunch of tank tops, some shirts, shoes and new purse. I desperately need to get new clothes, all the clothes I have are from when I was pregnant. That was 2 yrs ago. lol.

Hey Glammy! How was your Christmas?

How do you like my new siggy?

Was good, got some cool stuff. it's pretty cool.

Good morning cutie! Happy New Year and why is it so cold down that way? We know why it is here and where you are from........:mad:

I have no freaking clue! I'm right now it's 16 with a wind chill of 3. INSANE! If I wanted that kind of weather I would still be up north!

Lol, I don't want that kind of weather and I am stuck up north, but one of these days. Maybe then you can visit us in Florida where it is high 20's to low 30's this morning early, lol.

Lol, I don't want that kind of weather and I am stuck up north, but one of these days. Maybe then you can visit us in Florida where it is high 20's to low 30's this morning early, lol.

Hahah, one of my best friends lives in florida. She called me on her way out to work this morning complaining. I told her to shut her mouth since we grew up in Jersey. lol

:wavingguy HI GLAMOROUS. I have missed you. When did you say that you were going back to school?:bow2:

Good morning Glamorous from ole pokey. Who makes the best NC style barbeque, you or some restaurant (I do like barbeque, lol)

Good morning Glamorous from ole pokey. Who makes the best NC style barbeque, you or some restaurant (I do like barbeque, lol)

I actually haven't even tried to make BBQ.. I'm going to say this place called Fat Buddies. They have an awesome brunswick stew.

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back