• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Mainstream Music Video

prankstersnlove

TMF Novice
There was a music video that I saw in either the late 90's early 2000's where a singer takes a woman on a trip. Throughout the video she is blindfolded and they do many cool things including a helicopter ride where she takes the blindfold up a bit to see before he covers her eyes again. In the next scene, the couple is on a beach, woman still blindfolded, were they show the man unlacing and taking off her boots. The video than shows the man tickling her bare feet while she was full belly laughing. I believe it was a country song.

I was pretty young when I saw this but it had a profound impact on me. I believe is the start of my realization of my fetish and despite how powerful the internet is I've never seen the video again. I don't have any more information on it than that after looking for it for the last 10 years. I was wondering if any of you lovely people have seen this video or if this was just a very lucky sighting that influenced me towards this community. Any help in tracking it down would be much appreciated :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back